Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
Lady DestinyHope chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
this is really good! can't wait for more update soon!
ViCkYcUlLeN108 chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
plz hurry with this luv it
Supernatural all day every day chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
omg u have to write more soon i really want to know whats going to happen with emmett and sarah / omg i cant wait please write more ASSP!
Shannon E chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Well it's about time! I've missed this story during your... writing hiatus? I'd almost given up! :(

I do hope that there will be another chapter up soon. I think Sarah is an awesome and the possibility of a Sarah/Emmett plot is just fabulous. I do hope there are some lovely S/Em lemons ahead!

Keep it up! Thanks for the cool story!

Shannon E
Supernatural all day every day chapter 14 . 5/8/2009
omg i love this story so much please write more soon i really want to kno whats gonna happen next! please write more i want to kno what happens with emmeet and sarah
dariussane chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
I love this story. and dont mind if em fucks s. but do if s fucks e or j. lol. wondering where this is going. cant wait to find out! xos
KD Skywalker chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
If you've never been to the original Peabody you've got to go! I live in Memphis and I always take friends and family there to see the ducks! I love them! One of my sister's friends is even an assistant duck handler. It's so freakin' awesome!

Cute story by the way - I think there should be a sequel though.
xthesegoldeneyesx chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
This is amazing.

Wow.

And as soon as Alice said "Brad and Janet", I caught on to the RHPS reference. Love that movie. And then of course, you mentioned it, so I didn't feel QUITE as accomplished.

But anyway.

You are a fantastic writer, and I love Sarah. She's hilarious.

Please update soon!

:D
3219494 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I'm like annoyed with Sarah!

It seems like she's trying to steal Edward away from Bella. And Bella's like allowing it!

UGHH! keep writting I wanna know what the deal is! hahha

I love the story though!

]
invisabella chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
drunk Edward talking about his fedora. Best thing ever!
killer faery chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
i absolutly love sarah! her and jasper together is my favorate part so far i cant wait to read whatever you post next
Green-Tutu chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Love the story (: Keep writing (:
Bethi-woo chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Ooh edwards in trouble :)