Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
jk chapter 9 . 8/5
there is a serious flaw here
bellas mate tells her that he kissed the vamp girl next door and that he doesn't even know why...and she never mentions it...never asks anything...never yells at her povs she doesn't even think about it...then her mate is going to sarahs house, then shopping with her...and now hes gonna teach her how to drive...and bella is totally ok with this...totally ok knowing he cheated on her with sarah and doesn't think or say anything?
Edward was demonstrating how he kissed bella...which is the stupidest reason to cheat ive ever heard of by the way and don't think the real Edward would have done...and he didn't even tell bella that...for all bella knows he kissed sarah cause he thinks shes hot and wants to fuck her...just saying...bella doesn't know...
are you just not gonna talk about it? I mean what the actual fuck?
jk chapter 5 . 8/5
thought she like humans?
Edward cheated on bella! he kissed another woman...I don't give a fuck why he did it the point is that he did...bella should leave his stupid ass
Lady DestinyHope chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
this is really good! can't wait for more update soon!
ViCkYcUlLeN108 chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
plz hurry with this luv it
Supernatural all day every day chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
omg u have to write more soon i really want to know whats going to happen with emmett and sarah / omg i cant wait please write more ASSP!
Shannon E chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Well it's about time! I've missed this story during your... writing hiatus? I'd almost given up! :(

I do hope that there will be another chapter up soon. I think Sarah is an awesome and the possibility of a Sarah/Emmett plot is just fabulous. I do hope there are some lovely S/Em lemons ahead!

Keep it up! Thanks for the cool story!

Shannon E
Supernatural all day every day chapter 14 . 5/8/2009
omg i love this story so much please write more soon i really want to kno whats gonna happen next! please write more i want to kno what happens with emmeet and sarah
dariussane chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
I love this story. and dont mind if em fucks s. but do if s fucks e or j. lol. wondering where this is going. cant wait to find out! xos
KD Skywalker chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
If you've never been to the original Peabody you've got to go! I live in Memphis and I always take friends and family there to see the ducks! I love them! One of my sister's friends is even an assistant duck handler. It's so freakin' awesome!

Cute story by the way - I think there should be a sequel though.
xthesegoldeneyesx chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
This is amazing.

And as soon as Alice said "Brad and Janet", I caught on to the RHPS reference. Love that movie. And then of course, you mentioned it, so I didn't feel QUITE as accomplished.

But anyway.

You are a fantastic writer, and I love Sarah. She's hilarious.

Please update soon!

3219494 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I'm like annoyed with Sarah!

It seems like she's trying to steal Edward away from Bella. And Bella's like allowing it!

UGHH! keep writting I wanna know what the deal is! hahha

I love the story though!

invisabella chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
drunk Edward talking about his fedora. Best thing ever!
killer faery chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
i absolutly love sarah! her and jasper together is my favorate part so far i cant wait to read whatever you post next
Green-Tutu chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Love the story (: Keep writing (:
Bethi-woo chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Ooh edwards in trouble :)