Reviews for Blood Bound
Great story - i know it's been a while. I'm boli v you finished it off somewhere else
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 2/12
I hope that now you will continue this story and many others that caught my attention since I first read them. Even though the marriage law theme is quite exploited, you seem to have different view on the subject and I can't wait to see what is the problem that plaques Draco. I also like the interpretation of Greg. He doesn't look like a stupid oaf he was always portrait to be but rather gentle and thoughtful.
The Cuteness chapter 4 . 1/5
This is so good! It sucks that Ginny and Harry can't be together. Makes me so sad for them. I am VERY curious about what's going on in Draco's life. He's got secrets and I've got tons of unanswered questions. Can't wait to read more!
aquadewi chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
pls finish your stories..
ellabelle12 chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
This is off to an amazing start. Any chance you'd consider continuing it?
Danikae chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Please finish your story I beg of you
SugarArts chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Who called for Draco? Does he have a child? I love fics about the marriage law. I hope you'll finish this one.
rawsunshine chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Hi! Your story is fascinating, I love how you have set everything up. I'm very curious who Draco was talking to and also what his problem might be. Can't wait to read more!
Indrani94 chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
will u ever post the next chapter? its been 2 years
ilapietro91 chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
ciao ma non aggiorni più?questa storia è bellissima
Phlogiston15 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Frick youuuuu...why must you torture me so? It was going so well, too...and such suspense...
Anyway, to say the least, I enjoyed it greatly and am utterly disappointed that it's over.
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
love it! What a cool take on a marriage fic! keep going!
weasleyey chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
"I'll update more frequently"

Lies
Cecily Mitchell chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
This was interesting. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Serenity20251 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Really great story can't wait to see the next chapter and see the evolution of their relationships