Reviews for Confrontation
Ben chapter 1 . 1/12
I liked it! It puts me right there in the room with them!
tophatpainter chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this. I'm a huge fan of the series and just finished watching them all a few weeks ago. I loved how they brought everyone full circle by making the viewer hate Mackey, love him, agree with him, then hate him again in the end. You have a good writing style but more than that your dialog was on point with the language of the show. I could easily hear Olivia and Vic saying the words you wrote and see his facial expressions. Also the fact that he still defends his actions was very believable. One thing I would point out, Olivia was willing to turn herself in and Vic stopped her. Vic, at no point that I can remember, was willing to give himself up to end it. There was always someone else he could throw under the bus, including Ronnie - who did no wrong to Vic. Sure, Olivia got herself into trouble because of something her brother did, but a lot of Vic's troubles were caused by his own actions - and the crimes he committed were to save himself from that. There was no blackmail in Vic's case. I really liked this a lot, great job. This was also fairly close to a script in structure, but really there isn't anything wrong with that.
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was an interesting little story. I, too, think it's preposterous for Olivia to think she's so innocent. Vic is obviously a worse beast than her, but at the end of the day, she has a lot to answer for.
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
typical vic!

great story!
anon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Well that is an intesting take but it reinforces how Vic is capable of justifing himself and manipulating people drawing attention away from what he did the ends justify the means only because he got away with it