Reviews for Blood Rose
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 101 . 12/2/2014
Wow, what an epic journey that was. I feel kinda sad now that its over. Been reading from chapter 4 ithink and I've looked forward to eseeing a enw update every week.

Well and truly amazing. Youshould see about getting it published. You can ask the owners of perfect world for permission you know. it'd boost their advertising and they'd prolly want a royalty but you can argue percentages.

Good work! really enjoyed it!

Well done!

Regards
Zer0
mamaterz chapter 101 . 12/1/2014
Thank you so much for writing this epic story!
Perfect happy ending, although I like the "cool Arcon" more than Arcon in this last chapter :p
Maybe pwi can use your ideas about the third eye etc., you should publish this story as a book and I am pretty sure this will be booming, but yeah you have to deal with copyrights XD
The Tainted Queen chapter 101 . 12/1/2014
Oh my goodness it's like watching Perfect World the game come to an end, I've been following this story since it practically first came out and I fell in love with it from day one. Obsessing and re-reading in spare time and just falling in love with the world and the characters and how Perfect World should have been.

It's like the unfinished game with so many imperfections became perfect with this story and while I'm so happy to see it end it's so incredibly sad because I loved reading it, loved the way you wrote and how all the characters were with each of their stories. My heart broke for all of them and I grew jealous when Aani received attention over Xeria in Arcon's eyes to the heart wrenching scene when she died and I will admit I cried. And I felt Xeria's rage and I'm so glad she got her revenge it would have been so awful if it was just let go like some heroes try to do but Xeria stayed true to her person and got revenge for her loved ones and race.

Oh it just aches to see this story end, but you've done a wonderful job writing it and it'll always be that one fond story I look back on because it was honestly a little part of growing up - staying up into the wee hours of the morning reading it over and over and whenever I wanted to play Perfect World I'd read this story and make up my own adventure.

Thank you for finishing it, and sharing it with us all - it's been a great adventure and will be sorely missed but it's wonderful to see it finished. Congratulations!
Guest chapter 101 . 12/1/2014
Thank you for every one of the amazing characters in this story. They are alive in my heart.
Misery Lotus chapter 101 . 12/1/2014
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I can honestly say this was one of the most amazing journeys I've been on with this story
All the development, events, plot twists, characters, relationships, conflict, history, elements
Thank you so much.
It was amazing. These last years with your story were simply amazing.
I am so glad that I played pwi, otherwise I wouldn't have come across this brilliancy. It was so awesome how you incorporated all the elements like Lost City, Plume City and everywhere, with so much detail like Lost City being empty and dry and the cacti and stuff at the Town of Arrivals, Plume City being lush and green, Arcon's house with the leaves for food xD Not only Xeria and Arcon's relationship development but the friendship with Churl, Aani, the companionship with Solm. The more minor characters like Azuric and Sagan, then Shin. Xeria's magic's destructive nature, the third eye which could read a person's past etc etc etc. ahh there's so much more :D Ahhhh everything was sooo amazing I can't even finish describing xD Soulforce, earthguards, Edrow's backstory, Dul's backstory, Lanya's sacrifice, Twilight Temple, the Blood Rose...
Thank you.
and yessss the ones shipped oh yeaaah Arcon and Xeria ;D
xD
Thank you! :D
THEJN chapter 101 . 12/1/2014
Now this marks the end of my connection to PWI forever. Thanks for the years of updating! It's been a long run everyone. O7
Maggy chapter 100 . 11/20/2014
No! Where's my happy ending?! Poor Arcon and Xeria.

Funny, I've always pictured Arcon as Tom Hiddleston in Thor 1, you know, Loki.
mamaterz chapter 100 . 11/19/2014
Aaaah so romantic of Elf Arcon!

And finally the Blood Rose takes its part to save the true love :D
Misery Lotus chapter 100 . 11/19/2014
AHHHHHH YOU BRING HOPE TO THE DARKNESS AHHHHHH THANK YOU AHHHHHHHHH! QAQ :D :D
Misery Lotus chapter 99 . 11/17/2014
Wow oh my gosh
So amazing.
Thank you for updating all these years :D I've been reading your story since 2011 and it's omg so good so good
so intense now ahhhhh
thank you! :D
THEJN chapter 98 . 11/4/2014
If it means anything, I still ship Edrow and Xeria... Still going strong these past few years!
Guest chapter 97 . 10/23/2014
Oooohhh shiiiit,Xeria becomes the flame itself? That's be wicked. Been keeping up with this story for years; keep up the work !
Maggy chapter 97 . 10/23/2014
So intense! What a cliffhanger! This chapter gave me the goosebumps!
Maggy chapter 96 . 10/18/2014
Wow, that was unexpected and... cruel O_o
THEJN chapter 95 . 10/13/2014
After a few years, is this finally the time Xeria can become a boss