Reviews for Why?
please update this is a great story i actually want to see Catti-Brie's point of view if you would this is a great story by the way
san-san chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Glad to see Drizzt traveling with this group. And that he is enjoying himself. :)

That Alustriel is a meddler though. *sigh*

I like your writing style. It flows smoothly and the story unfolds easily like a well directed play. I think it's interesting that Kimmuriel is actually travelling with them instead of just popping in from time to time. It will be cool to see more of him. Nice to see Entreri (dare I say it?) 'bonding' with Drizzt even if he denies it.
PhantomBoo chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I've been through the first two chapters and your story is interesting thus far. but only one thing keeps nagging me! there's some spelling error like " desiding" instead of "deciding" or "heared" instead of "heard". there's other mistakes but I won't point them all O_o ( that would suck _0 )

so maybe just...check all over again your story so you can ELIMINATE ( lol its like killing XD )most of the errors :) ?

and I know I'm not the best suited to point this out since I'm not that good in english but I'm not telling you that to piss you off! I just thought it would be good for you to know so you can refine your story :)