Reviews for Ten Days
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A very heartache moment nicely written, thanks!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Sorry this is late, catching up a bit on reviews here. I think this was excellent, really, really good character exploration and a powerful story. the song lyrics fitted perfectly. One of the best lines was the rhythm and play of words here, 'So much can happen in ten days, she discovered then. A person can do a one-eighty, or a three-sixty, or end up right back at zero again; that's what he'd done.' And the people and things that can read Mac also, very good. I loved these lines too, and the interplay of words and meanings, very cleverly done, 'It was almost frightening, as if everyone was waiting with bated breath for another explosion in the atmosphere, fearing Lady Liberty's sobs would heard all the way around the world again.' You have a talent for using words and finding the power in them.

I loved the thoughts on the black and white of Mac, and how Stella cleans only what does not matter. then just three words from Mac, heartbreaking. Fantastic lines here too, 'She sat on the floor, leaning her head against the couch, lifting her hand up to lace it with his. No matter how long it took him to cope, be it ten more months, ten more years, she would be there for him, no matter what the circumstances were.' And true I think. I like very much how you ended it, from despair to a glimmer of hope. Excellent.
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
okay, maybe AU. whatever but i still love it
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 2/3/2009