Reviews for Haunted
LikeSynonymsForJoy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was chilling.

There is so much I should be able to say, but that sums it up.

LEEP WRITING!
ali-san chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
whoa...thats epic,he he i finnally found a fic worthy of my deranged taste _
Pink Fantasies chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really, really liked this! :D I'm glad to finally see something so dark and not light and fluffy. Well done!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
very nice, use more advanced words next time and try to tame Alisa a bit so that you can see her pure essence in the story. The way you harmonize the plots is amazing but I must say, you must try to improve and truly you will be one of the best writers here.
teacupz chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
O.o!

SERIOUSLY COOL!

I like the way you described things in your fic...

Keep it up!
lazyASshika chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Holy shmoley!

Your one powerful writer!

This was amazing. and amazingly eeire.

[My computer DING'ed while i was reading it and i jumped. lol]
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very nice. I really like how twisted and dark it is. Especially since Alisa is always been seen as an innocent character. THe part wit hthe voices was also a nice touch. ;D

Good luck in the contest~ :3
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
whywhywhy have I not looked at this story sooner !

damn you kuruk and your stupid talent. you suck for having it. and not sharing. D: And I'm not trying to sound like those stupid facebook girls that go "you're gorgeous" "no YOU'RE gorgeous" "no YOU'RE gorgeous, please share" "there's nothing to share!" because you are like OIJF03UR ADKSKDJ033F genuinely talented.

...I'm sorry, this is the most messed up review ever, but I'm in awe. XD I love how you used characters that have hardly been written about at all. And the fact that it's horror is just...ee.

orgasm.
nlech16 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
holy crap that was amazing. fascinating
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I liked how all the voices were the 7 sins. And I especially love the last lust line. Awesome way to end this! And a very interesting read~

~ASK
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
To love a married man is a terrible, terrible thing... and if the wife doesn't hang you, you'll probably hang yourself. And, in this case, that's exactly what happened. Really moving as well.

Still, the thought of Alisa losing all of her innocence because of the tempting voices within herself is pretty dramatic in itself.

Good luck with the contest!

~ Peace and Love
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Entry verified! And Kuruk, do I mean verified.

Wow. I keep saying wow when I read these entries, but WOW. It reminds me of James Joyce's piece, "Death," in his Dubliners collection. About a priest who dies thinking he's sinned because he dropped a chalice?It's scrupulous conscience at its darkest, and you nailed it.

Good luck, not that you need it. :)