Reviews for Vacation: Sharing A Room With A Pervert
LoveForever3 chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
This is so cute! XD
nekogirl017 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Ok, I REALLY love this ending! Thank you!
nekogirl017 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
What's a vanilla smore?
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
HAHAHA! FINALLY! Someone writing about tadagays TRUE true nature! THANK YOU!
imjustme16 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Check your grammar and sentence structures. The story is hard to comprehend and sometimes contradict themselves. But over all i think the story line is fantastic! )
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
What the fuge? Lol
Lexi-Lexington345 chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
LMFAO! omg i always knew tadagay wuz gay, and i bet when tadagay had a skirt on he thought he looked "hawt" unlike ikuto3 who is the shmexyiest being ALIVE! AH-MEN SISTA! :3
lexi-Lexington345 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
DO A LEMON! 0.o it will beh so funhay to see my sisters reaction... so yea.
PinkXRomance chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Lol funny and cute! Keep writing!

Love, PinkXRomance
XxSingingAgonyxX chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
HAHAHA! GAY KIDDY KING! DUH tadaGAY! teehee. 3 luv it
XxSingingAgonyxX chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
One Word- AWESOME!
XxSingingAgonyxX chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
NICE JOB RIMA! NEXT TIME USE A TRANQUILIZER GUN, WHIP OR A HAMMER! AND I HOPE TADAGAY THE "KING" DIES TOO!
ArthursShadow chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Tadagay! Bwahaha! I think that was the best thing I ever heard...so good! Btw, I love the story!
Ella Lola chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
lol amu and ikuto: I CANT BELIEVE HES GAY!

awesome story btw, and i love how it started, finished, and everything imbetween it brightened my day

Ezra!
Meredith chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Honestly? jeez u didn't copy the twilight thing word for word! and a couple of people (only one,but who cares, Aliceinmurderland or something) said u copied of their story (The "for being cute" thing. Which by the way was really funny), ahh People HELLO it's called having the the same ideas. Believe it or not it happens. GET OVER IT! Yeash people get SOO worked up about these things, you didn't so ANYTHING wrong. So troublesome! well I'm dine ranting

so...

I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. I HAVE ALREADY READ THE WHOLE THING BUT CHOSE THIS CHAPTER TO REVIEW ON.

Bye-bye

P.S. I may not have an account but i can still voice my opinions