Reviews for Their Secret Ravel
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 37 . 4/24/2015
Awww. Gotta say, I enjoyed this far more than I expected. It is one of the best stories I've read on here for a while. Great job, I only wish there was more!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 35 . 4/24/2015
HE'S ALIVE! I'm so happy right now. I was sure he was still going to die at the end. Sweet relief!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 30 . 4/24/2015
This is getting sadder and sadder. You're really making me feel for Rathbone, and tension is building!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
I'm really intrigued by your characterization of Rathbone. I love that you are showing us his interactions with people other than Wu Chow. You're humanizing him enough that the reader can feel for him without trying to ignore the fact that he's not a very good guy. I also like the contradiction in his character, that he finds the idea of having killed someone distasteful, and yet has made a deal with someone who is going to kill his relatives for him. Harold and Gilroy were entertaining, and I love the added historical/cultural touches. It's a pleasure to come across a well-written, interesting story like this in a very small fandom!
GoldenDragonLol chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
poor Lin...But nice going there!
GoldenDragonLol chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
"'This is double-forbidden!'"

That phrase made me laugh, especially how Chon disapproved of Roy as well. But then he comes around and say maybe Lin should consider Roy again...ahhh, the irony. Please make a sequel! I'm practically begging here! The story is so intriguing! :)
GoldenDragonLol chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
The way Charlie is portrayed as a boy wanting too be acknowledged as a young man fits just right with your story. Hope he'll be a perfect 'private page'!
But I have a question: how is he going to update Rathbone if he is in America? By mail?
GoldenDragonLol chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Inspector Doyle's scene in this chapter is quite amusing. It's the cute in a way how he is always trying to impress his superiors with his genius mind and theories!
GoldenDragonLol chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
You know, I've always thought about this pairing since the first time I saw this movie. And you won't believe how

I reacted when I saw your work! Rare, artistically arranged, and styled. Just need a few commas here and

there...otherwise, this is terrific! :)
GoldenDragonLol chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Ha, ha...I liked how you had Rathbone fuss over his 'disheveled' hair! Nice going there!
GoldenDragonLol chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Ahh, so that's how Wu Chow convinced Nelson to help him with his scheme...
GoldenDragonLol chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I like how you described this scene so well with the tension between Rathbone and Lin's father!
GoldenDragonLol chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
I just finished your story...AND THIS IS JUST...JUST AWESOME! Sorry, I got a little excited. But please, please, please write a sequel. I love the way you write and describe the feelings of the characters. Will Lin finally be reunited with her 'friend'?
Echelon8394 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
omg! this is awesome! can you do a sequel preeeeeeetty pleeeeeaase? ;)
katkah chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
You know,you should change the rating. This is T at most.