Reviews for Crime Of Passion
SharinganSora chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I should sign in...but anyway I really reaaaly frickin' love the plot of this story kya! Your stories are all so awesome and I'll be glued to my laptop now waiting for an update _
falsedfaith691 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Please please please more
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
great chapter :)
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
need more update soon.
Areah51 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Seriously, this is amazing! I'm so surprised. You did not continue... I mezn there is so much to do with this,dtory :) hope you'll come back to it one day
TaeMint chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
It's truly sad that you left us, your readers, hanging with so much good unfinished stories
mara-kun chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This story has some HUGE potential ! I know that it has been a couple of years for you last update , BUT PLEASE update it !I'm REALLY looking forward to the story !
Makkura Arashi chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Is this still on your update list? I'm dying to see where this goes... :D It's amazing! :D
chys chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
hey this story looks like it has heaps of potential. I want more do you plan to continue?
winged magician chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Please continue it! I like it! I would like to know how things progress! waiting for update!
DDwelling chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
i love it. keep at it!
Housenka chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
i should be studying for my fianls but found myself on this site and onto your profile where i have read this amazing fic! please i know you havent' updated it in a very long time but you must continue it!

it's too good to be left unfinished!
Jen chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
The fic reminds me a lot of Law & Order because it's realistic enough to be believable, but sensationalistic enough to make for a good story. This is a good thing because I love Law & Order! I like all three guys so far: Neji is cool but very professional, and wise enough to admit when he needs help. Sasuke is obviously driven, but not for personal glory in and of itself, so he doesn't come off like a petty jerk (which he easily could have if he bragged more and gave Naruto the expected "I told you so.") And I like how this Naruto has made a ton of mistakes and is clearly not a perfect guy, yet he's still sympathetic. The mystery is intriguing so far and I can't wait to hear an explanation on how Naruto could be innocent despite the fact that there were witnesses to Sai's murder who think he did it. Hope you decide to write more chapters!

One thing though: How could Sakura not have known what's been going on with Naruto? Surely she's been questioned by the police, especially since she was there the night Sai died? It's impossible for her not to take the stand as a witness in this case.
OctobersRequiem chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
If I wasn't so eager for you to finish WSON and SL and MLC, I'd beg you to finish this. Instead, I'll just till you I love it. .
yaoifansakura chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Weehh! _ This story is great, I feel so excited about the next chapter. Sasuke will have to work hard to unveil the mystery, and his interraction with Naruto is so well-written. Compliments!