Reviews for Separated and Divided by Flames
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Huh...deep in thought...good chappy but DEEP IN THOUGHT!
Elven Maden chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
This really is a lovely story, I want to hear more of it. Sorry sweety, it wasn't a cliff hanger, at least not that I can tell.
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
Good chapter! I really like this part _! I think Even's funny!
0xy1d10t chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
Wow i was way off thought it was something like dey laan ee. And just by the by i don't think they will make an eldest as eragon the movie was so fail.
Elven Maden chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
I love your story, and- if you can't tell- obsesed with the series. Bit of advise, some people use names in their sstories too little. You use them too much. Oh, and I agree, the move apalled me.
xt-291 chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter! I always cry when Brom dies. -sniff- So sad!
xt-291 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
Yay! I know I've said this probably about, what, 500 times, but great story! I really like your OC's and can't wait to see them develop! Update soon.
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
speaking of movies do you know when Eldest comes out? it can't be TOO long from now...anywho, good chapter! I liked itt alot!
xt-291 chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Great chapter! I'm not quite sure about what these sundivers and dragon's fire chasers though, but I'm looking forward to finding out more about them though. Update soon!
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
nice chappy! i realy(!) like this one!
xt-291 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Aww. I am officially bawling! (Not really. Lol) I think you should just continue adding chapters, but if you would find it easier to start again, just let me know the title and i will be reading it! Can't wait for more!
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
aw! I wish she had gone with them! anywho, I think you should just keep adding chapters! good chappy!
0xy1d10t chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Way to make sure i will review:-D. And flip a coin? What if its a three way tie? :? So any way i think she should be told part of the truth. And just by the by when we gonna find out what happened to devin?
xt-291 chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter! I think you should get Evan to tell the secret in part to get her thinking, then eventually tell her the whole truth. The twist about the stranger in the forest.. That was awesome. Can't wait to read more. Good luck and update soon!
awsome chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
your inheritance series fanfic is like my favorite in the series