Reviews for What I Did For Love
nina-hany chapter 44 . 8/22/2013
i cried most in this chapter
BabalooBlue chapter 44 . 11/11/2012
Loved the ending, shed a few tears for a happy House!
hfspc chapter 44 . 12/17/2010
Awww...such a sweet ending. House is just a big pussycat. I really enjoyed this story! ((tears))
hfspc chapter 32 . 12/17/2010
Kmart has great, and I do mean GREAT, taste in music :-)
anon004 chapter 44 . 4/10/2010
Another story I love!

This epilogue is so great! (And so was the other one. Even though I'm old, my daughter is only five, and all last summer she brought those tiny crushed flowers for me to put into a paper cup. Got me EVERY time.)

I can imagine House having a hard time giving up his "daughter" and doing his best to avoid/deny it. Not because of selfish reasons (even though he can be selfish, he is capable of incredible acts of selflessness, too), but because he really does need to be needed.

And, if either of my kids choose "Sunrise, Sunset" for their weddings, they better have at least three boxes of tissues ready for me. They're not even tweens yet, and every time I step back and look at them, I still think the time is going by way too fast.

Again, another wonderful story!
Pyewacket75 chapter 44 . 4/8/2010
*sobs pathetically into a hanky and makes a horn-blowing sound* I just love happy endings! :P
Pyewacket75 chapter 42 . 4/8/2010
AW its over! I still have yet to read the epilogue but I loved this story! *hits the favorites button*
Pyewacket75 chapter 34 . 4/8/2010
"The man I knew back then would never have taken advantage of someone's legal ignorance the way you did" ZINNG!
Pyewacket75 chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
Aw awesome ending to this chapter. I'm glad they kissed and made up (as well as other things muahahaha)
Pyewacket75 chapter 32 . 4/8/2010
Go House! I'm so glad he stood up and made "Barbie" look like a total idiot. Geesh!
Pyewacket75 chapter 24 . 4/8/2010
Muahahaha this is getting good :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 15 . 4/7/2010
Okay..that was gut wrenching! Can't wait to read more though!
Pyewacket75 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
That was some good smut right there. I need a smoke..oh wait..I don't smoke. Oh well ;)
Pyewacket75 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Charm or no charm, bottom line is House is HOT. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers!
Pyewacket75 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Just started reading this story and I love this first chapter! Only 43 more to go! Muahaha. I need more coffee!