Reviews for Angel of Death
Scarlet Sky Fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow...I mean-WOW. That was one of the best stories i have ever read. Ever.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was a really awesome story, I loved it!
Subject 16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great story! It's on my favorites list.
RenaissanceLou chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
*standing fucking ovation*

I seriously read this TWICE because I loved it so much. When the seven sins found different characters to control, and then they all folded into one simple story... brilliant. simply brilliant.

i commend you, sir or madam. you have done the fanfiction gods justice by becoming one yourself. i love this story to no end. the Witch Princess being my favorite character, one would argue that im a bit biased, but i dont see how anyone could dislike this story.

im gonna go read this a second time.

I LOVE THIS. Favorite for this story and favorite for you! :)
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
EXCELLENT! In all my life, I have never found a story so passionate, so emotional, so profound! I hardly found any mistakes in this one! It's unique and the words, the plots, the harmony! The ending is really trending exquisite! My, how I long to be your apprentice! Please write more!
PB Headless chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh, I love a good corrupt harvest moon story :(

There is just too much sunshine in that game, no drama.
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow that was... intense. But I absolutely adored it! The way you incorporated the Seven Deadly Sins or whatever they're called was amazing and I loved how you portrayed the struggle between the Goddess and the Witch! That was seriously incredible!
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
you should proud that have finished this awesome fic... -speechless- ... ... ... really amazing and I do have a lot of interests in fics that tell about other different side and ended up tragic like this... keep on writting!
StormyNight55 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow, this was really good. It was just as dark as a story about the Witch Princess should be - and I really liked the idea of the seven deadly sins coming into play.
Blahbity.Bloop chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That...was probably the BEST Harvest Moon story I've ever read. I love how everything flowed, and it didn't have a single dull moment. God, I'm seriously tearing up right now. You deserve a giant cookie my friend, a freakin huge cookie for this story.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very lovely. It's very dark nad depressing, but I love it. I love how dark and twisted it is. I love how different things arw. I love how even Mineral Town can't escape sin.

Adding the Witch Princess was also a very good move,this sort of stuff really does fit her best.

Great job and good luck in the contest :D
Suki-chan36 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Absolutely amazing!
you can probably guess who chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i have just joyfully shat my pants.

Seeing as this is long ass, I've been trying to make time to be able to read it, but no time ever showed up. But now that I have, i'm gasming everywhere.

SCARLET, DAMN YOU. I can't count the times i've said that. Stop being bloody brilliant. It's annoying.

All the html, all the different ways you simply displayed your writing, I totally loved. It was unique and creative and my eyes felt happy.

This whole thing is so abstract, like art, and yet... it's perfect, it's a song, it's a masterpiece.

fucking excellent job .
nlech16 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
this is perfect. really depressing but fantastic. i absolutely love it
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Whoa, very powerful story you have here. I loved every situation with the sins; the I AM...parts were amazingly-awesome. And so was "but, through nothing, everything". Great line, great line. I applaud you for such great work!

ASK