Reviews for Anonymous
grassfur101 chapter 4 . 4/15
Great story! So sad that renji died but still a great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
I hate you so much right now...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Hold up, Lily as an espada? She's a zanpakutou!
deadpoolhulk chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
Okay, point one isn’t too the Author. If you are reading this and haven’t read the third story yet? This review has massive spoilers. So stop reading.

Right then. Quickly I’m going to say: I really really didn’t enjoy the last quarter of the story. At all. but you got so many reviews of people I agree with saying why, I’m not going to waste your time with more complaining on that particular topic.

What I want to do is two things, the first is to say

a small complaint about the plot, and this regards “So” as much as this story. (and this is where the spoilers come in for those playing at home) The Vizards. The freaking Vizards. I hate them SO much in this series, I’ll point out that Shinji claims 4th in my fave Bleach characters list, one behind Grimmjow, and three of the other Vizards are in my top ten. And I hate all of them in this story, I hate their motivations, their actions. Yes I read Heroes several times by now and know what their full plan was. And that’s why I get so annoyed, if they had just turned evil in this timeline? I can see you making that work really well, and I would have preferred it. This way around just makes me think “Wow. Everything from Anonymous onwards is their fault.

About half way through planning everything. If they had gone to the Soul Society, secretly, and gone “psst. Here are something’s you should know.”? Then things would have been more or less fine. They could have beaten the Hollow army down, taken the Hogy-stone-thing (I can’t spell its name. too lazy to check) from Tia’s corpse and then gone on the worlds biggest man hunt for where Aizen has hidden himself. Probably wouldn’t have found Aizen, but with what probably would have been an army of Barragan, Yammy and some scrubs. no Hogy-stone-thing. And no way of getting either back without having the other? Aizen would have been screwed. But nope. They decided to go do the evil and stupid option instead. So screw the Vizards, I hope they all get locked up for war crimes when this is over. They won’t. but I hope they do.

Also? The fact that Toshiro saved Gin’s life and we never find out why is kind of cheap. Hope we get that explained eventually. Because for the life of me I can not think of a single reason it happened.

The second thing is thank you. Thanks for writing one of the most gripping, well written and engaging stories I’ve had the pleasure to read. The writing is amazing, every single moment is captured, and flows perfectly. The fight scenes are great, actually exciting beyond belief and the style of your writing means that in many ways they are BETTTER then actual Bleach, because I don’t know who’s going to win, or even who’ll win. And in that ONE respect, I’ll admit what you did works well. But I still hate it. :P and best of all is the way you write every single character, unlike most fanfictions? They really do feel like all of the characters, rather than other stories where at least one person feels like a paper cut out of themselves. You manage to make everyone feel actually alive when you write them, and it’s amazing to read. I know I spent most of this bitching my head off, but its because of how into this story I have been drawn in, and I’m sorry for complaining as much as I did.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 26 . 6/25/2012
Dear GOD man, you make a depressing story. Gah, that was such a downer! I mean, half of the characters are dead, and pretty much the only ones left are the assholes, whether they're the assholes from canon or you made them that way. And Ichigo's nakama, especially, is gone; Orihime, Renji and Uryuu are dead, Rukia's probably dead, and Chad seems to be MIA. And yet, why do I want to find out what happens next? Curse you; you devious author, you.
Renae chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You are a very excellent writer, and the best fanfic author I've read so far. And, you are NOT a subpar Bleach fan. In fact, you are very impressive in your deep knowledge and understanding of how these characters might mature.

Just because somebody doesn't like or agree with what you've written, doesn't make your stories any less than what their fanfic stories might be (but I'm sure you already know that). Maybe some professional jealousy?

Your descriptive fight scenes are so realistic, it's as if you are there. Your dialogue is top-notch. Your pacing, simply amazing. I admire you writing style so much. Perhaps you should find someone on deviantArt to illustrate your work. I don't know what the copyright laws say on the matter, but a private distribution of your work would be snappped up like hotcakes, I'll bet.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
You occupy a bizarre little corner of the world I don't see often in the fan fiction circles. You're caught in the paradox of being a phenomenal author and a sub-par Bleach fan fiction author.

Your characters (who are on loan anyway) don't make a lick of sense. Let's look at one of your biggies: Grimmjow. I'm left scratching my head after this chapter. I'm fairly certain you were trying to give him a sense of having very true-to-life contradictions and layers with Soi Fon's internal monologue about how well she both understood him and what an enigma he continues to be toward her. Actually reading it, though, I'm just confused.

These insights don't make Grimmjow any deeper as a character. They've twisted his character into something he isn't, something he never was. You might say "character development," but even that doesn't jive when so much of his growth began with him acting wildly out of character in doing things like comforting Ulquiorra (who was, in turn, bizarrely panicked by his situation). I was criticizing you for this back in "So," and it remains just as much of a sticking point now: I don't know half this cast. This isn't Grimmjow or Soi Fon or much of anyone else. These are a bunch of hormonal, clingy shrews who act more like obsessive teenagers than the consummate professionals and vicious killers they were in the manga that inspired so many of us.

Why on Earth would someone as family-oriented as Ichigo give his blood relatives the cold shoulder? Why would someone as antisocial and antiauthoritarian l as Grimmjow even bother pretending to be a team player? There doesn't seem to be much of a reason for any of this.

Any compelling character is going to have character quirks and character flaws and contradictory moments, but these aren't the characters we fell in love with. The unspoken agreement of fan fiction is that the author is going to use the characters the audience loves and adores, but I just don't see that. I feel like I'm looking at a photograph of people I don't know who happen to be wearing name tags telling me they're people I do know.

That said, I continue to envy your literary chops. You have a knack for the slow burn and pulse-pounding combat and a great many other things. I think it loops back around to what I've said before. You're a great author. No one with half a brain should ever doubt that. You're just not a very good fan fiction author.
DarcRabbit chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
Hells jea I'll drop you a review...IT WAS THE SHIT!
DarcRabbit chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
Yo, good stuff goin' on here. As I said before, I loved "So", and I've been readin' and likin' this one.

But now for a request...

I have somethin' I'm pretty sure you'd be great for. Here's the link to it...

art/Jinzo-Jaegerjaques-265485359?qo0&catpathgallery:darcrabbit:3815157&order0&offset0

I would like to see you write it because I love your writin'. If you would like to do this tell me your response at .com I hope you're interested.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
great story so far. Your characterization of Ulquiorra has been excellent so far. He was SO badass in this fight. Great fight scenes by the way.
deadpoolhulk chapter 27 . 10/19/2011
sorry, but for the last 5 chapters or so, this story became too depressing for me to enjoy. I read it mainly to see what would happen and to understand Heroes, but honestly I was just thinking: “Oh yay! Another of my heroes has been brutally murdered. That’s a nice change of pace.” I’m surprised you didn’t just go the whole hog and said “And BTW? Years ago Aizen buried an atom bomb under soul society. So everyone good dies. The end.” Sigh. I really love this series, and your writing and the way you add depth to the cast are really impressive, and I am going to read the rest. But there is such a thing as overdoing it. *goes to read as much fluff stories as possible to cheer myself back up.*
DarcRabbit chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
WHAT THE HELL! That fag Uryuu got Orihime, AND got 2 kids with her out of it?

Now I've read all of "So", and up to this point in "Anonymous". And out of ALL of that THIS was the only retardation I've read from you. Everything else was great. In "So" you said that even though Orihime had somethin' goin' with Ulquiorra, it was still obvious that Orihimecared for Ichigo MORE. So how does she end up with this waste of a man Uryuu? Ichigo is where she should've been.

But other than that one fuck up...GREAT STORY.
DarcRabbit chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I don't blame you for less Grimmsoi. The truth is...is that what might've started out as a dream couple fanfic, became so much more. You now HAVE to include more story than relation to progress the overall AMAZIN' piece of greatness we call a story. Because NOW...now you have...(what I look at as)...an alternate reality bleach. A top of the line "what-if". And I applaud you for it...(applause).

Hahaa...
Scorp Ion chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I like quiche
HYW4Ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i really really really really love it