Reviews for Holiday
King Haruka chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Argh.. come on! You can't leave it like this just when it was getting good, it's really fun reading. Hotaru really has a thing for those long legs *LOL* Plz.. update this fic with lots of laughing goodies *winks*
Nightwalker chapter 7 . 4/27/2003
Hey cmon now you cant stop here lol please continue
wind and water combined chapter 7 . 3/22/2003
are you going to write more? please do, i like this story...
SLJ chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
AAhhhh! I thought this story was done! i can't wait for another chapter! I've already all of your HM fanfics... well, maybe except 2 or 3, but i'm gonna read them all! Even if it takes me forever! Anyhow, I love all your stories and i wonder how you always come up with such great ideas! Till next chapter! p.s. let's keep in touch, e-mail me at please!

your loyal fan

SLJ
Black Ninja Star chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Cool story. Waiting for more
Enigma56 chapter 7 . 5/13/2002
Awww poor Haruka. *Shakes head and tuts* Maybe she should become a vegetarian? *Smiles* Nooo, I think she just needs to be comforted by Michiru. Love this fan-fic and the cute little scenes with Hotaru. Brilliant work!
anamatics chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Hey Cloud, have them run into you at some weird place, like a bus stop. It would be a very interesting twist, though it is really hard to write a fic where you meet the Senshi. I do think that it would be interesting.

You can e-mail me about this if you want.

EA Simpson
duathkaimelar chapter 7 . 4/23/2002
This is a cute fic. I hate cliffhangers though! Have the next chapter out soon,ok?
michirukaioh chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
Cloud I think you got your two stories mixed up (hero & holiday) because chapter 7 of holiday is someting I read in hero.
Lost and Found Fictionaire chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
Cloud you baka... this is from Hero... it's good anyway though _ Prince Mike, royalty's pain in the butt
Drama Kitten chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
Isn't that a chapter in Hero?
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
* blinks* Ummmmm good chapter but I think it's in the wrong fic or is it me?
Drama Kitten chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
Still a G rating? Heh-heh, lol
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
0_o cute! and I've said it once and I'llsay it again Hotaru is SSSSSOOOOOOOO qute in theis
Enigma56 chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
*Raises an eyebrow* Since when did the famous Cloud van Dyk write such intimate chapters? I think someone was bitten by the love-bug! *Giggles* Can you write more? *Eager look*