Reviews for The Great Bird Migration
Pabot chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
I loved this story. I might have had some issues with Bella at the beginning (I'm guessing mainly 'cause she was so much like me) but oh well. Like I said - loved it. It was very different, very refreshing, and still so very full of love. :) I want you to know I prayed for you today. I prayed for you to find this right guy (and who knows, maybe he's the one that's trying to get you back?). I'm so glad to hear you're a Christian. It's so hard to find a well-written fanfiction without lemons nowadays - so, yeah, reaaaallly happy to have found you. ;) I'm a little bit concerned with your ideas of love and destiny, though. I just hope you're not gonna simply sit and wait for someone like yours Edward to enter your life and then let the change happen? I mean... I know it's so fluffly and nice to think of yourself as a half of another person but I'm afraid the truth is that we're not. You're whole on your own, sweetie. And I wish for you to find this amazing, godly man that's just right for you and everything you've ever wanted and I wish for you to want him, simply want him, good and bad, body and soul, everything, and that just settle or be with him because you need him or need to feel loved. I pray for you to fall in love with a person, not the feeling of being loved. You don't know that, but we're actually really alike... ;) And I guess I've got a lot of thing to work through as well. Oh well, God's got our backs on this path. :) Bless you!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
It would have been nice, though, to discover just how many children they did have. I will write my own final epilogue for that, I guess, but I would have liked to hear your opinion on them too.
ExBficLover chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Loved it!
Gaea chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
Thank you for that wonderful, sweet story.
Lady Dragona chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
I love the way this story ended. Edward and BElla together and planning on forever.
Lady Dragona chapter 20 . 7/19/2010
I was fairly sure that Edward wouldn't die, but you said you wanted to make it realistic. I loved that BElla came for him when he asked for her and that she finally was able to tell him everything that she had figured out in his absense.
Lady Dragona chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
I think it is a very great chapter. Bella is making leeps of understanding and faith. The visual of her clinging to his shirt in the closet is sad and wonderful at the same time.
Lady Dragona chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
I loved BElla's moment of clarity. I think it is great that she is moving to be the person she wants to be. I knew that Edward would come back. I just hope he lives.
Lady Dragona chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
I loved that Garrett was willing to tell their mom what the problem was. I also think that Emmett and Bella's discussion was great. It was what she needed to hear. I also think that Bella's mom gave her some great advice.
Lady Dragona chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
This is so sad. I know that Edward will be back. I think that Bella just needs to figure out what her heart and head are fighting over.
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
I truly loved the conversation with Professor Cullen. I hope to see him again. I also think that Edward's admission is wonderful. I knew there was a reason he stayed around.
Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
I loved that Edward came to Bella's when he had no where else. I also think it is great that they are talking more to each other. I love how protective Edward is being of Bella. I think that he wants to kiss her and is afraid of what the consequences of that will be. I am sure he wants to be her friend and be around her. That is why he stayed.
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
I think that thsi is a great chapter. I love that Edward seems to understand Bella so well and she now has the information she needs to understand him better.
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Edward's story is very sad. I love Seth too. I also like the way he is incorporated in this story.
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I love that Bella is remembering her brothers and a happy moment. I also think it is great that Emmett and Rose now have their little girl. I bet it is probably Edward tossing pebbles against her window.