Reviews for The Great Bird Migration
ExBficLover chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Loved it!
Gaea chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
Thank you for that wonderful, sweet story.
Lady Dragona chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
I love the way this story ended. Edward and BElla together and planning on forever.
Lady Dragona chapter 20 . 7/19/2010
I was fairly sure that Edward wouldn't die, but you said you wanted to make it realistic. I loved that BElla came for him when he asked for her and that she finally was able to tell him everything that she had figured out in his absense.
Lady Dragona chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
I think it is a very great chapter. Bella is making leeps of understanding and faith. The visual of her clinging to his shirt in the closet is sad and wonderful at the same time.
Lady Dragona chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
I loved BElla's moment of clarity. I think it is great that she is moving to be the person she wants to be. I knew that Edward would come back. I just hope he lives.
Lady Dragona chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
I loved that Garrett was willing to tell their mom what the problem was. I also think that Emmett and Bella's discussion was great. It was what she needed to hear. I also think that Bella's mom gave her some great advice.
Lady Dragona chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
This is so sad. I know that Edward will be back. I think that Bella just needs to figure out what her heart and head are fighting over.
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
I truly loved the conversation with Professor Cullen. I hope to see him again. I also think that Edward's admission is wonderful. I knew there was a reason he stayed around.
Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
I loved that Edward came to Bella's when he had no where else. I also think it is great that they are talking more to each other. I love how protective Edward is being of Bella. I think that he wants to kiss her and is afraid of what the consequences of that will be. I am sure he wants to be her friend and be around her. That is why he stayed.
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
I think that thsi is a great chapter. I love that Edward seems to understand Bella so well and she now has the information she needs to understand him better.
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Edward's story is very sad. I love Seth too. I also like the way he is incorporated in this story.
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I love that Bella is remembering her brothers and a happy moment. I also think it is great that Emmett and Rose now have their little girl. I bet it is probably Edward tossing pebbles against her window.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
I love how Bella is building a relationship with Eeward. I hope that the rest of his story comes out at sometime. I think they both need someone. I think that Edward has decided he wants to spend his free time with Bella.
Lady Dragona chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
I love that BElla has such a great dad. I love how he was willing to drop the subject of Edward when Bella wanted him to.