Reviews for Cavit's Conspiracy
What would have been even more poetic would be if Cavit had survived and Janeway assigned him as the new dogsbody.
The Delta 42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
You put an active link into a story. How do you do that?
Lee Ann Duecker chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Loved it, It was very good and I am glad Cavit got what he deserved. I never did like him for the short time he was on Voyager.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Your story had lots of creative potential. I enjoyed reading it. Your take on Commander Cavit although extreme is viable. Here we have a lonely ship stranded in the delta quadrant far from starfleet. Anything can happen and the ugly side of humanity can surface. Take the equinox for example. I wish this concept was explored further in the Voyager series. Great work!
HufflepuffBadger1978 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow, excellent plot. I always love AU plots like these. I wonder how Cavit managed to pull the wool over Tuvok's eyes for so long, but it's not impossible.
nicotine chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Was hoping that the lack of originality and creativity in this story was due to the author's being too young to know better. Ye ghods and little fishes, this story was pathetic coming from the keyboard of an adult - someone who should have definitely known better.

Either Janeway was seriously deluded and/or incompetent for an entire year, or she was drugged for a full year. In either case, the crew - including Tuvok - should/would have replaced her, if only for their own survival. Hell, the EMH could have done it under Star Fleet regs. (By the way, where would Cavit get narcotics aboard a starship, wouldn't the Doctor have had to prescribe them?)

And forget the total logical fallacy of having a skilled pilot peeling spuds when Voyager is stranded in the Delta Quadrant. Rather than call this Cavit's Conspiracy, a far better title would have been CinderParis. Were the Doctor and Harry supposed to be ersatz fairy godmothers?

And please, for the sake of any of your previous English teachers, who are probably spinning in their graves over this bilge, the contraction for "you are" is "you're", not "your". Once can be overlooked. Twice is a noticeable, but minor, slip-up. At three, you've relied on spell check, rather than proofing your work. Four or more is just plain laziness (or is it ineptness?) on the author's part. The fact that these mistakes have been posted for over seven years is really embarrassing.
Carol J chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I LOVE your story! It's wonderful!
sam chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I loved this story - it was a really original idea beautifully expressed
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
This is the most kick ass, awesome story I have read in so long! This is amazing! Oh my god! You are like THE most awesome writer!
yina chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
That was so good! I loved it!
jane chapter 1 . 4/19/2000
This was a great story about how much pain Tom has been through. Thumbs up to the auther!
AmajoS chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was a really good story!
Alodia Dakar 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great idea! I love it. But it is a long read.
anne lewis chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I really liked it. Short and sweet but I would definitely recommend it to anyone else.