Reviews for Pandemonium
dewikaka chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
aawwwww...it's obvious Clary needs distraction but she failed miserably...and Jace got jealous over heels
MiyukiXNoXHokkaidoX chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
loveee itttttttttttt. 3
fouetteallday chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Very well written... Hoping for more to come :)
singingstars chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
WHAT. FREAKIN' JACE. D: GRRRRRR
PhillipJane chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Wow, I really liked it. It showed his possessive side. Most stories he is jealous and gets desparate and they kiss/in the beginning, in the back of his mind he is worried. Here he is so confident and unyielding, be won't hurt his family by being with her, but he won't let her hurt him either. Well done.
fairydustillusion chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
this is awesome! extremely well written. UPDATE. pleease? :)
coraline olivin chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
okay first of all, you are a really good writer, but right now i really hate jace, i mean he has no right to do what he did outside taki's
phrase chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
NO! you cant end here, carry on!
Cristine chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I woke up at seven in the morning on a winter break day because of my brother's alarm clock, then i figured that i might as well open up my laptopand read this again since it was so good. please please please continue!
puppylove216 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I love your story it's great mainly because it's like something Jace would due he would hit a random guy who was getting a little to friendly with Clary and so this really screams him Great Job!
Wilde About Oscar chapter 2 . 10/11/2009

Please, for the sake of my sanity, don't leave it there!
milly chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
is this story finished?
negativite chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Love this to pieces, its just so exactly how both of them would act. Please write more! Its brilliant!
spider-monkey1994 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
loved the story...please update soon:)
TheLlamasWillTakeOverTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Plz write more!

this story is really good!

xoxo C.M.