Reviews for Repercussions
Cadence chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Oh my god I had no idea
That was amazing but why would Luke do that ?
how do you delete an account chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Why is this not being updated? WHY IS THIS WONDERFUL AND CREATIVE STORY NOT BEING UPDATED?!
sjafreak chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Please, please, please, please get the next chapter up soon!
Gembomz chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
hey! i love your story, i think it is amazing. is luke gonna get worse before he gets better? is he going to forget everything before he remembers?(as in forget sarah jane and maria etc). i hope the plan to make luke better will work! update soon please! i cant bear the suspense for too long!
IWantToBeAnAuthor chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
More Please. I Love It :)
DannyP chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
You finally updated! another great chapter.I especially liked Maria' attempt to cheer Luke up about the toothbrush (but you know, his teeth don't actually decay, they said it in one of the audiobooks, so he wouldn't really need it) and her little bravery question. Luke's idea about wether he was "built to last" is good, too - it's somethimg I've thought about before and wondered why more authors don't play on that idea. but how long has been since you've written this? Because Mr. Smith is a Xylok - a Zygon is a classic Who monster.
DannyP chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Ash-Varnei chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. But you'd better not kill Luke off...
BoohooMoomoo chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Okay, never would have seen that one coming. But I have to admit, once you know, it seems glaringly obvious. You do have a great story here, but could you get a move on? I don't see any way to save Luke, and I really want to know how you do it!
DannyP chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
Oh woah . . . totally didn't see that one coming! This is really great - you do the characters really well, and I love the plot. I always thought that there should have been a little more of what happened afterwards in The Lost Boy, including some consequences of the headset, 'cuz that had to be SO draining. Please update soon!
The.Adorkable.SciFiLover chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
What! Huh? AAHHH! Need more! Please?
yeti100 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
i didn't really expect it to be luke, but i'm glad it is an amazing plot twist
gembomz chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
please hurry up and finish it!
gemma chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
hurry up and write the next chapter already!
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
ooohhh, i might know who the person is!

xx