Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
pure unadulterated garbage
animefantasy5987 chapter 25 . 1/10
Author-sama I absolu
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
When you say council can you do ( cough civilian council cough)stuff
RyokoTenchi chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
Just want to point out. .. it's been 1.5 years since an update P
mauricio.hoolehan chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
You have to finish this story I've read it twice it's so amazing, I love how you made naruto different and Kyubi to how she has a mate honestly I think yours is the only one that has ever done it before
mari47405 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I feel like Naruto drastically changed himself for Sakura even though I know he didn't but it just feels like it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Where did you get the info that Naruto couldn't buy anything besides his orange clothing? Dickhead... Goodbye.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Hmmm, I'm unsatisfied with the kyubi. To much freedom for the seals in place. A mass of chakra taking the form of a fox with kits of its own? Scandalous.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Haha it is kind of obvious and you can relax while your clones does the work
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
so I know your doing a rewrite on this story and i wish you luck on that.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
i pictured Sakura saying her last line with a clueless look on her face.
Ashcandy07 chapter 25 . 9/23/2016
well darn... another incomplete story I reached the end of... and there is so much more potential! How you are in a writers block is beyond me! I mean what you can do at this point is basically endless. I would suggest watching Dante's Inferno and that Bleach movie where Ichigo goes into Hell for some inspiration. Also, you haven't even touched upon the fact Naruto has Kyuubi as a source of power... I know it's been awhile since you initially started the story but surely you've seen Naruto get Kyuubified going 1-4 tails and wrecking shit. But that was unwillingly. With the help of Meigetsu(Kurama) it could be controlled and even go 5 tails and remain conscious if you did it right! I almost want to ask to adopt this story with all the ideas I got for how it can go from here.
Ashcandy07 chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
You write some epic fucking fights man...
Ashcandy07 chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
Well shit, I gotta hand it to you. You definitely know how to make fight scenes,although it did seem a bit redundant... but maybe that was your purpose? We get tired of the enemy not going down along with the characters? Or maybe I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt? lol idk w/e good chapter and you really need to a make a Sasuke x Sakura lemon to prove he isn't in fact gay. (if you do make it rough hehehe)
Ashcandy07 chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Another badass chapter! Love how your writing style is more mature than in the beginning, and am waiting for those revisions before I properly start reviewing. But really though, this is some good shit.
2,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »