Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 20h
Characters are very oc at certain times, things are way too over exaggerated and at times it seems like Narutos a pervert. Naruto gets his power way too quickly, the story is going too fast, suddenly Naruto has a skill level of a Jonin. Also my own personal opinion is that the pairing seemed to lean towards fem!Kyuubi (which I totally dislike) and Naruto. I also dislike it seems to go in the direction of a harem, also if a pairing is made, please do put it that Naruto is paired up with someone, so they realize what the pairing is. Instead of us reading this chapter, we could have been reading something else.
Poke Mobster chapter 7 . 5/25
...

...

FUCKING EPIC HOLY SHIT
enasencca chapter 6 . 5/16
Devil leg?!That's Sanji's move!Good idea though.

On that note,maybe you can put in zoro or other one piece swordsman moves?
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 4 . 5/9
Shaman King: Celestail slash is a move from the show it is used by the main character Yoh Asukura (Not Sure Spell right.)
Have read your story really enjoy it hope to see more soon of this story. Very curious about several plots in play
P and A gaming chapter 9 . 4/27
Sup finally chose a name for my future YouTube channel,wont make it now though...any way love your story so far... Reminds me of another Fanfic called " the Uzumaki Chronicles: Rising Tides
Forgot to comment last chap and isn't the three sword stile that stile the green haired guy uses in One Piece ?
nasteho chapter 7 . 4/23
I really love this story!
jupimako chapter 24 . 4/22
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you! I hope you add more someday.
Star.Mangle chapter 4 . 4/19
This book is amazing
cutestar39 chapter 24 . 4/14
this fic is crazy it basically left Wrightsville and is going to crazy villa where the heck did all these stuff come from you wacko
dloold87 chapter 22 . 4/14
okay how the fuck can sakura keep having the talismans taken, seriously I thought they had only one true owner and you had to be tested before you could touch them?
iamaguest chapter 7 . 4/12
I'm not sure if ice is a conductor, but I'll go with it for the sake of the story.
are u ever gonna update?
tfenn1044 chapter 24 . 4/11
No! I need more! This story is on of the best I have ever come across on this site! I know its been a year though, but please! Update!
2,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »