Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
I am only on Chapter 4 of the story and I can already honestly say...I don’t like it. You first version was actually better in my opinion. Do you have the original UN-EDITED version of this? If so, can you upload it under a different title?
nadyr chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
Two things: one, I noticed you skipped between honorifics, namely with Mei-chan and Mei-san both said by Naruto interchangeably. Two, your rendition of the Shinigami Is badass, glorious.

Oh and I have no idea what was that show/manga that inspired the cooking scene, but damn just imagining their facial expressions throughout was hilarious. Well done!
fadhielmq.fb chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
whew.. finally..
but where are shikamaru and kankurou?
no fighting, no double KO, but both of them didn't move to the final round.. how so?
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 11/25/2017
superb!~~~~~~
Devilslayer chapter 17 . 11/20/2017
Okay just want to know when you plan on letting Naruto use a Diable Jambe. I'm on chapter 17 and I really like to see Naruto use that move.
GabPas chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
sort of a Naruto fanfic.. not shokugeki no souma in land of waves but otherwise really good
Kyu9930 chapter 25 . 11/1/2017
Are you in the process of revising this story? I only ask because the story from chapters 15/16 onwards seem a little choppy and different. Anyways I liked the earlier chapters and the story as a whole as well. Hope you continue this story soon! :)
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Awww.. Poor, poor Naruto... Still... Hard work never hurt anyone. Stupid work, or not using your body correctly... well that kills people every day of the year.
soumilplays03 chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
i knew it it was a shokugeki no souma reference
soumilplays03 chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
lol wtf is this omake
soumilplays03 chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
heh heh heh was that as shokugeki no souma reference im sensing
Natsubi chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
i remember now, i remember reading the original version of this chapter, the way you went about it in this revised version is... more interesting i guess? i like where it went instead of the original
MONSTER chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
UPDATE SOON OR ELSE!
*ROAR*
reichertstephen chapter 17 . 10/13/2017
Just a suggestion but if you could separate/delete the old story from the revision it would clear up a lot of confusion
Captain James H00K chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I have read the part for baking, frying, boiling, and stir frying Tora so many times my sides hurt! It's just that good! Good story so far by the way. (kakashi eye smile) :)
2,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »