Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
Wirespeed91 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
lol... I like this story...

btw, nice job on the kyuubi scene, i could've sworn I was reading Omni's Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto word for word for a moment there... _ :-P

seriously though, might want to give credit for that in case somebody raises a stink over it

anyway, really good story and I hope you update soon

ja ne!
WinterMission chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
wow love the story. the naruten momment was FU-UNNY! anyways plz up date soon. thx!
photoBECK chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Wow.

Update soon!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
haha this is good! im curious to know what his team will think when they finally get a good look at him and his new attitude. kakashi will probably have a heart-attack since naruto looks so much like his father. update again soon!
Raidentensho chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This is very good, god i understand the angst, but some romance would really work here. But this is very good.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
great chapter and i like how your going with the romance thing. update soon
darwinsito chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
the begining was a little similar to another history but in the chapter 2 was diferent
alone shadow dream chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
great chap
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Good work.
Inkbait chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great job.
alone shadow dream chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
good idea itll be interesting where you take it
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
pretty cool and ur having naruto work for the power instead of him just getting it like some others have done. well update soon
CW chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I like how you got the jonin sensei out of town, too bad the teams had already been set instead of pending re-evaluation after the 2 month down time.
lindon2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009