Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
Marcii Winters chapter 11 . 12/16/2023
I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I NEEDED NARUTO WITH A KITSUNE DAUGHTER BEFORE THIS CHAPTER AND NOW I'M IN FUCKIN LOVE!
SHE'S SO CUUUUTE!
I WANNA HUG HER SOOOOO TIGHT!
ALSO, U CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH DAD!NARUTO OKOKOK!
Marcii Winters chapter 6 . 12/15/2023
OH THAT FIGHT WITH MUGETSU WAS FUCKING GOLD!
HONESTLY, I WOULD TOTALLY DO THE SAME!
Midoriya D. Izuku chapter 1 . 12/14/2023
I couldn't report him, but I did leave a comment on the video for people to see. Sorry, it was the best I could do. Hope you will continue with this story.
Slash Uzumaki chapter 27 . 12/13/2023
aye aye
Ranma2387 chapter 27 . 12/13/2023
The videos have been removed
KresnikMBM chapter 27 . 12/12/2023
It seems he delete the video.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/10/2023
Reported their vids. Some people make asking for permission sound so hard lmao.
Magus Neon chapter 27 . 12/10/2023
It wont let me report him without a youtube channel. You might ant to try contacting Youtube directly.
sumanth jain chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
Good start , will keep reading
Yami-Ra atem Inifinity Juubi chapter 27 . 12/9/2023
what is your youtube user name?
Dant3 chapter 27 . 12/9/2023
Get over yourself. You're literally breaking copyright by writing this story in the first place and the only reason that all of you aren't getting sued by the copyright holders is that it would be bad PR. Your work is not protected by any kind of law because if the copyright holder threatened to sue the owners of , the site would delete the whole category in a second.

Basically, you're whining about someone doing the same thing you're doing yourself to whoever holds the copyright to Naruto. Get some perspective, get over yourself.
Clouffie1986 chapter 1 . 12/9/2023
can't report the youtuber for impersonating someone else without a link to the youtube channel that they impersonated. there is no option for reporting for stealing from somewhere else
Demonfan50 chapter 27 . 12/8/2023
Bruh this has been abandoned but ill report the youtuber cuz I like your stories
bloodangel54210 chapter 26 . 10/21/2023
This story is one of maybe 10 that will make me sit and read all chapters at once can't wait for next one
Bluenait chapter 2 . 7/7/2023