Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
ash chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
Is the leg fighting style of sanji?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2021
That is such bullshit. It completely ruins a story that had potential to be a decent fic. Like come on, holy release and all that following nonsense?
Kingkong101 chapter 24 . 8/15/2021
If any of you have any balls respond to this question. Why did you like the story? I am genuinely curious
Bait chapter 6 . 7/9/2021
i frickin died laughing at that last scene of naruto dropping crap on kukiyo. Thank you.
Thiccboii747 chapter 4 . 7/6/2021
Hate it I mean I get the fox but he’s adopting a kid and he just let them stay he literally just gave away so much of his house
frankiebayer2002 chapter 2 . 7/3/2021
This is great plz update soon
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 6/30/2021
Lol, they keep getting these Epic Orange loot dropz that are perfect for their spec! Where can I get THAT keystone!
(I'm pretty sure that If I had been on this dungeon run, I'd have gotten...Tadaaa! An amazing Epic Purple cloth drop that I'd have to give to Haku.)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2021
I hope this is not a harem, I mean you could have said what the ship is, AND WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A DAMN GIRL!
Mochi20212009 chapter 2 . 6/23/2021
I hope this is not a ship.
corjca1 chapter 3 . 6/13/2021
maybe but they sabourtage naruto training didnt they wasnt a loud to buy food and to buy clothes a while duck ass ponse was fucking pampered like a fucking woman for fuck sake i bet hes got a ghoul instead of joke between his legs lol gammy sham weston
Sinless chapter 2 . 4/29/2021
Cringe...
yindragonkiba chapter 26 . 4/29/2021
Love the fic thus far can’t wait for more
Cookie16Monster chapter 8 . 4/25/2021
Love this so far. You have done amazing. The way you have mixed comedy, action, and drama so far have been wonderful. Your story has had me tearing up, laughing, and had me on the edge of my seat many times I can't wait to see how this all turns out best of luck and stay safe.
Punkin2k7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
the greatest enemy to Hokage kind... PAPER WORK
archangelazraelson chapter 9 . 3/14/2021
nice jack black reference from kung fu panda man and this story has had me laughing so hard I cried and that hasn't happened in years so thanks I need the humor keep doing you and don't let detractors hate on you man.
2,883 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »