Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
hivonemy chapter 1 . 7/2/2023
I'm usually not one to leave reviews, but I had to with this fic. Gotta say, it's well written, even if it's been around sense 2008. Here are a couple of things that are turn offs for me:

Firstly, why do they keep announcing their techniques? I mean, some people argued it was necessary. Because characters would blab about their moves. But come on, that's just plain stupid! No sane person let alone A TRAINED KILLER would yell out their attack. And honestly, who said you had to state your techniques anyway? In the manga, it's usually the other characters going, "Oh, wow, he's using (insert technique here)." So, let's as a collective of old and new writers stop this

Now let's talk about his legs only fighting style, it's dumb to only use legs he could get rekt by any competent fighter. Not only that, but lumping his fighting style with his jutsus just makes it even dumber. It's like he's trying to get himself killed. Along with this it'd be way smarter if he expanded his fighting repertoire, experimented with clone sparring, and figured out what works best for each situation.

Now, the whole bloodline thing is alright. But the "Uzumaki" part? Nah, it's not for me. There's so much more you could explore beyond the idea of a "Uzumaki" bloodline.

Last but not least, the nose bleeding scenes, intended to lighten up the mood, are another thing that needs addressing. While I understand their purpose, I find them to be rather dumb.

TL;DR: This fic is well written but it has a few issues. The constant announcing of techniques is dumb, the "legs only" fighting style is questionable, the "Uzumaki" bloodline doesn't quite work for me, and the nose bleed scenes are silly.

Wow, I should write more reviews.
jaynaskywalker76 chapter 26 . 6/26/2023
that healing technique you made? utterly brilliant. i know the doctors of the world would kill to have that as a real power. hell, I'm not one and i want it for myself. sadly, humans aren't evolved that far quite yet...pout. why do all the geniuses who make such innovations have to be fictional characters to use them? arigato for a great read.
thedragonlord5000 chapter 5 . 5/12/2023
Is the no eye brow thing a running gag in fanfiction or something
Lord Leraje chapter 1 . 3/30/2023
Orange isn’t ‘awesome’ it’s a ugly color
Indio109 chapter 26 . 2/15/2023
this story is fire I hope even if it's very unlikely I hope this gets finished
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2023
hay don't listen to these haters they just mad they can do what you can I love the fanfic.
if you gave up on it its ok but know I love it.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2023
aaaa its bein 5 years plz make another chapter.
Hunnypooh chapter 1 . 2/1/2023
I'm sorry... I couldn't help but laugh. I'm hoping the catalyst for this story isn't just he got harshly rejected by some vapid mean preteen bitch.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2022
I would like to read your old version if possible. I practically hated the fact that you're licking Uchiha ass in this one
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2022
There's one thing I can't make any sense of in all the Naruto fanfics I've read do far, Sasuke was literally spoon-fed everything post the Uchiha clan massacre and he had been a disappointment in Fugaku's eyes, how the hell does every author label him as talented? True he was strong but he got everything served on a silver platter so saying he was talented is like saying sunlight is black in color
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 10/18/2022
I'm going to start off by saying I really do like this start. I honestly dont mind the one piece techniques and I always chuckle at the non usage of shadow clones for the paperwork and his desperation to be rid of that evil. Fuck I have only 1 hour of paperwork weekly and i hate it. I'd be beating myself up to for not seeing the obvious.

This is going to seem pety to pick at but like steel toe boots? I understand you wrote that store like 5evers ago but if you think about it the shinobi shoes are intentionally designed the way they are for a purpose. Itd be almost impossible for him to use chakra walking techniques with an enclosed shoe with that thick of a sole. Especially since metal does 2 things with basic chakra depending on the metal. Which is conduct it and hold it which would make it even more impossible to surface and water walk or second or disrupts it unless you're using the magnet release so again harder water walking. Even from the beginning kishimoto always made sure that anyone using chakra from part of their body was at most only covered up by thin material or completely open to the air hence an open but supportable shoe design. What few boots we see in Naruto were also open toe. Besides they can reinforce their bodies with chakra why would they even need a thin steel plate to protect their toes like that when anything they can't endure with chakra reinforcement would crush the plate and do more damage to their toes than just breaking them would in the first place. Even Han who wore thick armor like clothing to aid his steam based boil release had much thinner material for the shoes when you look at his design rather than full on thick armored boots. Like I said its stupidly pety of me but leather clothes and steel toe boots have become a pet peeve of mine in fanfiction since people throw them on characters to look "badass and cool" when they throw out the function of why those clothing types were invented and it makes the characters look stupid instead. It's just ugh. I'm sorry I'm gonna stop. First chapters pretty good though I can just ignore the boots and pretend they're black shinobi sandals. Though 2 months is stupidly long time for teams to be made after graduating effective boot camp. I would like to point out that Naruto can just use Kage Bunshin to get the "time" he needs by having them practice the katas for getting the proper form done while he works on the physical conditioning they cant. He also heals so stupidly fast that the weighted training would be accelerated for him. Considering he'd heal the micro tears used to build it up in a couple hours what would take people days. His innately high stamina also proves he effectively shrugs off the bi product that causes fatigue in the first place as well so short intense work outs to build strength would boom for him.
Jrb1 chapter 26 . 9/30/2022
come back I needs more!
Aedwards179 chapter 5 . 9/17/2022
yup I'm out.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 9/17/2022
oh this is a stupid bloonline. Jesus christ. this has been set up decently, but the bloodline is fucking stupid and the taijutsu styles are fucking stupid. I'm out
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 9/17/2022
seriously teaching a Shinobi a fighting style that only uses legs is so fucking stupid.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »