Reviews for Naruto the Angel of Death
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Outfit sounds like crap. Like seriously stupid sounding. No taste whatsoever.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
I'm dead man imagine a death by underwear at the funeral ಥ‿ಥ
RitzyKitsune chapter 3 . 3/13/2020
I like this so far, I don't think that Naruto seems to overpowered I mean if he were overpowered he'd be like one of the Akatsuki members, Zetsu, or especially like Madara I mean THAT was overpowered. I can't wait to see how you make Saskue good in your fic.
Alexander Black V chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
Update bitch
NaaMaloom chapter 2 . 1/9/2020
You made a good effort. I like your writing but the plot is not good.
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
Well, I lost interest the moment you put three one piece techniques on it. Sorry, but I guess I'll pass on this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2019
It means that Naruto just used his first passive Talk no Jutsu.
Tenshimeowmanga chapter 9 . 10/13/2019
All them techniques tho, also, My turtle is named Lotis to give recognition to Po's real name!
Tengoku no Kotei chapter 25 . 9/25/2019
SHIT FIC, CRAZY MAN! TRASH!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2019
Great, another chapter of bullshittery and useless drama. Naruto defeated Aoi in canon with literally a single Rasengan, yet in this he can't even beat him with all of his special abilities. Fucking bullshit. At least try to make it look real.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2019
Why the hell would Naruto teach his teammates his techniques when Kakashi should be doing it? Apparently Naruto has some dangerous shit coming up so shouldn't he be training instead of helping them?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2019
Do you want the readers to hate you? Why the fuck would you give Sakura of all people all five elements? She has so little chakra that she gets tired from going up a fucking tree once! She wouldn't even be able to use a jutsu from each element before dying from Chakra Exhaustion. What a complete waste.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2019
Naruto should have been able to sense Zabuza quite easily in the mist. After all, he can sense negative emotions thanks to Meigetsu/Kyubi.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2019
Too many fucking OCs to keep track of lmao

fk this shit I'm out