Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
ecwecwecw1 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Well I got to say, I'm in love with this fan-fiction. I really enjoy how Ken’s character has slowly developed throughout this fan-fiction. Not just his feelings towards Daisuke, but as a person as well. I felt that the one action of Ken deactivating the ring himself and how it was driving him crazy seeing Daisuke act that way beforehand, really exemplified how Daisuke has changed him.

Out of all the chapters in this fan-fiction, this is my absolute favourite. Like DragonFire44, I feel that how you have put more emphasis on the Dark spores and what they’re doing to Ken is really done well. I feel that was one of those things that in the anime they never completely followed through with the right way (Like that big creature in the Dark Ocean, Dragomon. I mean they do this great cliff-hanger ending in episode 13 of him rising out of the Ocean and then he was never heard of again.)

I also really like Daisuke’s reaction to what Ken did to him. It is very believable.

I like the line at the end “I... I haven't forgiven Ken, he needs to make up for what he's done... but... but I won't abandon him either” I like how you use the words “make up for what he’s done” instead of “pay for what he’s done” because if you said that I would of really expected there next conversation to be a really big confrontation between the two. Since you used the words “make up” I feel more curious at the type of interaction they are going to have.

Something’s telling me that something yoaiish is going to happen in the next chapter or the chapter after that. I just have a feeling that’s where it’s going with Ken starting to show more of his emotions. He is at least going to have to come to terms with his developing feeling towards Daisuke because he said the only reason he was keeping him around was so he could have him be a test subject for his new bio dark ring. Now that he has finished it and removed it from Daisuke himself, he is going to have to see the real reason he is keeping him around now (If he does keep him around)

There is only one thing that is bothering me. Where in the hell did Daisuke get the fake snake’s to put in Ken’s coffee in chapter 8?
Sarah chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
UPDATEEEE! Please, I can't wait anymore!
DragonFire44 chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
I think u captured the emotional feel very well in this chap. I really like that u focus on the spore, I always felt that in the anime it should have been handled with more concern during Ken's take over time.

I was really quite disappointed when Ken put the ring on Davis but well this chapter turned that around, and I'm glad that Davis is staying. His view during the brainwash was very well done

This is interesting and I'm looking forward to see what happens and how it ends so I hope u continue
mangaanime15 chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Update 100x I want to know what happened next.
Angel yao chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter! ! DaiKen yayyy
takuya chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
oh dude that was so cool cant wait for more
bookgirl111 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppdddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee!
pretty please!
sincerely, bookgirl111
jamjam9 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
yissssssss Daisuke is finely back to normal! this story is so addicting, can't wait for more 3
creeper chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I just love your story so much, i've been following it since the beginning, and it's just so tearjerking and wonderful, truly a masteepiece.
Ichijouji chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I won't lie I was kind of scared to read this chapter ... so Daisuke is back 3 the best part for me that Ken is the one who remove it . it's wonderful chapter and it make sense to me.
the dark spore can be deactivated or damage but always gonna be part of Ken 3
hope you'll update soon
LazyAuthoress chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Rewrote this review five times from lack of words.
I'm glad that Daisuke wasn't lost. Ken's story is indeed overwhelming if we think about it. It's a shame V-mon doesn't understand so he won't be able to explain to the others and more problems will rise from that.
Always waiting excitedly for more chapters!
Reddiamond29 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This was a very emotional chapter, very describing, and as always, you're awesome! 333 Hihihi!
PrideViola chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
So that what happen to Ken...
Happy anniversary for digimon!
This story getting interesting!
Please hurry and update!
Keep the hard work!
Sin-pride
Ichijouji chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
it's really sad chapter I really like it hope Ken will end this not the other .
THANK YOU and please continue soon.
Ichijouji chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
so the ring is working OMG
I really wished it won't work
Love the action in this chapter and love you for the update *tighthug*
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »