Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
Yoshiluvr chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
I have been following this for a little while, since sparks will fly was first out and I am loving this, and woot the ring is doing something this time, though it causes some MASSIVE damage to poor daisuke D: *pets him*
sparklingdew chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Cannot wait to read more:)
takuya chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
oh dude that chapter so rocked,
Crow Skywalker chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I love this fic soooo much! I don't mind if you increase the rating, as long as the chapters keep coming :)

Update soon, not knowing what's going to happen is killing me! D:
LazyAuthoress chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
WoW! That was awesome! Can wait for more!

It's okay if you publish M material; lots of people do it already anyway.
Ichijouji chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Can't thank you enough ~

This is the best thing ever I LOVE IT seriously love it. You made my week and I'll keep thinking about it untill next chapter.

thank you 3.
Reddiamond29 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Ohoho... A lot of tension and action! I like it! Keep up the good work!

Btw, you're epic!
PrideViola chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Wha?

What happen to Daisuke?

Hurry update please!

I what to know what's going on!

Please!'

Sin-pride
blueeyesandliterature chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Getting this out of the way first: I am absolutely okay with M rated content. Then again, I have written a couple M rated stories and read them on a regular basis, so I guess my answer matters less that other people's. Just throwing it out there though.

Another great chapter. I like how you've written Daisuke's confusion about his feelings towards Ken. Some stories don't go into that confusion and I like that you're actually dealing with it in a realistic way. I also really liked Daisuke's spur of the moment plan to prove that Ken liked it. It's so Daisuke!

~DR
takuya chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
wow kissing yay, cant wait for more _
Lynshan chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
That was a wonderful chapter and a perfect first kiss

Thank you ! I'll be waiting for the next chapter
LazyAuthoress chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Wow! It's fics like this that are worth waiting for!
intoxicatelove chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Ooooh~! It's getting more and more interesting! Ken's starting to soften up! And the kiss scene! It was cuute!
ichijouji chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
OMG I was waiting for this chapter. it's perfect I love it so much and I need the next chapter I can't wait for it please update soon ~
PrideViola chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Yay! Finally there's a romance in there!

It really back fired to Daisuke!

Keep the hard work!