Reviews for Drive Me Crazy

Update please! :)

Shiroi(:
momijikk chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
...Oh my gosh.

I will be cracking up for HOURS because of this. XD

Man, Dai-kun really can be annoying! I know I would be just as angry as Ken is if it were me...X3; (And I'm glad that it's not me.)

Still, I feel so bad for Wormmon...D: He's one of my favorite Digimon...D

I did, however, think this chapter was going to be a lot more serious than it is because of the title. But now I just think it's hilarious. XD

I am watching this story now for updates. Please have updates soon. XD

-MomijiKK
AnubisUntold chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I laughed at the “Nah, I was just messing with you.”

That was so Daisuke.
AnubisUntold chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really like this idea. I have seen a lot of Daiken creepy Kaiser fics, but I have never been able to read very far into them because Ken always seemed so completely out of character to me. Even when under the influence of the dark spore, Ken only hurt those he perceived as unreal, a video game, and when he found out that they were in fact real, living beings(coupled with Wormmon's death to reinforce this fact), it broke him, and the dark spore's sway over him. I don't know where all this psycho/pervert KaiserKen comes from.

Anyways, it's good to see someone take a more realistic approach on the prisoner theme. Onward, to the next chapter!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Oh so amusing...

(I can't believe Ken didn't look under the bed, isn't that the first place people hide?)
Ichijouji chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
OMG! i feel so sorry for Ken .

I'm in love with ur writing ~ You need to update this soon .
Ichijouji chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Lol kaiser XD hate sprinklers now

love this chap as well can't wait for the 4 the next~ .
yukidaru chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
XD pretty spears, genius but I think it would be better if it was a drama/humor so daisuke cotemplate who the kaiser really is, but likes to piss him off at the same time... it could work.
takuya chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
oh that chapter was really cool cant wait for more
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
"'I really hate that boy.'" Ahahaha! Yeah, but we love him xD

I love your humour, but I also enjoy your drama...basically I just enjoy your writing! So I'm eagerly waiting for more :D
Hedgi chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
i always thought Kaiser was..well, stupid( forgive me!) for never trying to control the Chosen. great fic, keep up the good work.
asylum-bound chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Awesome!

V-mon's prank cracked me up, and I hope Daisuke keeps Ken busy one way or another ; D

Hope you update soon, I can't wait!
yukidaru chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
he looks really girly with his regular hair doesnt he?
yukidaru chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
ive always disliked the dcrazy sick perverted ken. When hes turned nice and stuff hes always the uke for daisuke. I dont really think he'd be so nice as to provide him with video games though.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »