Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
XiaoXian chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
This is the most amazing story ever! It's incredibly funny and well write, I really prefer it to those other "crack" stories that are just a bunch of random thought strung together. I love seeing how the characters develop through the chapters, and it's always packed with laughs. The Latest chapter is really amazing, I love the characterization in it! I hope you update soon!
LazyAuthoress chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Pure awesomeness!
ichijouji chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
can't thank you enough for writing this love this chapter so much. Now I'll reread it before I sleep thank u ~
PrideViola chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Yay! They slowly getting better!

It's nice to see Ken had much laughter in this chapter..

I like it!

Aww Daisuke feeling he had just lose a good friend..

O yeah.. I wanna ask a question..

When will the digidestined try to save daisuke?

Keep the hard work!

Sin-pride
AmmyChey3X chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Awesome FanFic~! :D :D :D

I couldn't stop laughing at the first few chapters! :)

Daisuke and Ken are my favorite characters in Digimon~! :3

Please Write More Soon! :3 :) :D
Missjo1988 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
yeah you updated, please updated soon there isn't that many new digimon stories lately
momijikk chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Whew, finally I got to reading this. And man, was I ever not disappointed by a title. The awkwardness was completely tangible in this and, to use and overdone cliche, could definitely be cut by a knife.

I must say, some of the best parts were where one wasn't expecting the reaction. Such as Ken laughing at the 'your mum' joke. I wasn't expecting it, and that made it all the more hilarious. As was the rest of their little argument. And Daisuke acting so smug there at the ending, that was also very lovely. Poor Ken.

One or two things. You missed a 't' on the end of 'thought' in the last part, as well as an 'r' in 'gripped' (the former being near the beginning, the latter near the end). Just thought you might like to know that.

Ah, I can't wait to see what might happen next. I'm very excited.

-MomijiKK
Crow Skywalker chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
GUH 33 I love this fic sooo much!

I'm really glad you updated. I recieved the update notification while I was at work and literally hid in the corner and read this chapter, lol. I'm only now getting around to reviewing because I forgot _;

I figured I'd review despite being late, in hopes it'll urge you into writing more :D I know back when I used to actually write, reviews always made me feel good and I wrote more _ Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)

"Ken-chan" was soo cute hehe
annelys chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
thank you very much for continuing this story
annelys chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
thank you very much for continuing this story
takuya chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
oh that was a super cool chapter very cute as well hope to read another soon
Ichijouji chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
you have no idea how depressed I was yesterday before I saw your update can't say thank you enough ~ I reread it today it's still amazing I think I figure out what's really happen ~_

anyway . Ken having really really hard time in your fiction *-*

please continue ~
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Yayy another chapter! Please keep your great work, this story is just too good!
PrideViola chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
hehe i like ken keep blushing and daisuke keep teasing him!

Keep the hard work!

Sin_pride
Anne chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
I love your story, I beg you not stop writing
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »