Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
serene528moon chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
welcome back! love this chapter, poor daisuke... hope that ken'd remember soon. can't wait for the next update
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Aw, poor Ken. I hope he'll be ok from his illness. Poor Daisuke.

I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
Berry Doyle chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
This is an interesting chapter, since we get to see how Daisuke has been dealing with things the past few years. Poor boy.
PorcelainDollxx chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
That last line though :o. No, I like that you're skipping the actual series and just going to the end of it. :) and Ken being sick though worries me... Is the dark spore reactivated? Or is it only when memories within the time of the dark spore surface that he gets sick? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out! I'm glad you're back and I'm excited to see what you have planned for us :D
Nightwalker6690 chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
OMG this fanfic... I can't... There aren't even words to describe how amazing this is I was late for class because I was reading this and lost track of time lmao I can't wait for an update. Simply amazing! The way you devolved the relationship between ken and daisuke, the way you kept everyone in character, all of it was absolutely spectacular! Keep up the amazing work can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Agafa Shelly chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
alternate chapter? :D
PorcelainDollxx chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
I've seen this story before, but never really decided to read it until yesterday, and I regret not picking this up when I first saw it. This story is so intense, and so well-written, and so great. There was so many times where I was all " D: the feels!" it was such a great story. And I mean, Ken brought out the L-word and now he doesn't even remember him D:! *Dies inside for Daisuke* My heart broke so many times during my read but I absolutely cannot wait for more :D!
Awaiting your next update :D.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
I'm glad the spore isn't inside Ken anymore. It's sad that Wormmon died. I love the pairing Daisuke and Ken. I love submissive Ken.

I was wondering if you could please update this story cause I love it so much! I hope you don't give up on it.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Love this story I hope you are still updating
Suezanne chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
James NZ chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
That is a awesome read that I read.
takuya chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
oh that chapter was very cool, i really want to see how this small change in the plot effect the whole ripple of the future, plus in my option they only made ken marry a chick so they could show it to the rest of the world, plus just cause he married a girl doesn't mean he can have a little something on the side right ?
Takato the dreamer chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Awesome chap as always! Great work! :)
carolaineclipse chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
please updated.
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write new chapter.
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
It appears I always get misty eyed at Wormmon's death scene.

I love this story and I love you.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »