Reviews for Drive Me Crazy
feline17 chapter 23 . 6/10
I...don't know what could possibly be a problem with the chapter...I was a little surprised because you were all nervous so I thought there would some...I don't know, something that would break my heart or something but I had guessed most of the things that went on in this chapter it was natural to me. was it that Daisuke will go to NY ? The way you're taking the story is perfect! theres a flow going there! Anyway thanks for the chapter it's great! the boys were so cute! and poor Ken that had dreams! he must have really thought himself some kind of sick pervert for having such thoughts and dreams about his best friend! and now he has to tell Miyako that 'sorry but the only reason I was attracted to was becausr you reminded me so much of Daisuke but no hard feelings, right?' oh I could so see Daisuke barging in the restaurant and...you know the show with the cook that goes to hopeless restaurant to pull them of the ditch? a little like that. Hum, enough babbling, sorry. thanks again and have more confidence in yourself you're doing a great job here.
Read you soon ! bye bye !
Ichijouji chapter 22 . 6/10
Thank you and I love you so much for looking back into this
feline17 chapter 22 . 6/10
Thank you so much for continuing this story T.T I really love it. and don't worry about the ending. It's YOUR story you're not paid for writting this and you don't owe anyone anything. We are grateful and honored that you're sharing this with us. I am. those who don't like it can leave it and go look elsewhere for their perfect story or better yet write their own and if they do a better job! So! leaving the haters to the side...OMG! he's gonna tell him! I'm SO excited! and I love Hikari! she's so wise! in any case I'll wait the next chapter really patiently! no matter how long so take your time and enjoy yourself writting! read ya later!
ENigma chapter 22 . 6/9
I am SO happy you're back! Even if I have a sinking feeling that your story will follow the conclusion of the show, The most important thing is that YOU are happy with your work. We don't know each other, but sometimes when you become so wrapped up in an authors story and they disappear for a while, one can't help but become worried. Are happy with your work. We don't know each other, but sometimes when you become so wrapped up in an authors story and they disappear for a while, one can't help but become worried I'm so glad you're okay and able to continue. 3
Himutako Mizumi chapter 21 . 2/8
I came to say... I need more of this fic! ToT I know I don't have to pressure, but I have re-read the story a few times, and I'm always waiting for an update u.u I love how you write. Hope you write more DaiKen fanfics in the future 3
Shooshkipoo chapter 21 . 1/4
I love this story so much! I hope you are doing well :)
DreamerAwaken chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
As much as I am desperate to know what'll happen next, I know that your situation is complicated. Take good care of yourself and don't stress! :)
sweetkakes35 chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
I am hooked. I read this entire story in a day and a half! I so can't wait for the conclusion to come!
fangirl 123 chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
omg omg omg omg omg this is the best daiken fic ever! please continue this it's too precious to be left abandoned!
GreenDrkness chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
Fuck Damn it just as soon as the story hit a climax...'sigh' I freaking started this cause I thought it was complete but alas it wasn't
This was such a dramatic and angst filled story filled with ups and downs that made me laugh and cry and also made me drop my phone in shock but I loved every word of it
I hope you finish this wonderful story soon cause I think this only needs maybe a chapter or two left
Keep on the writes
fangirl123 chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
EEEEEEE THIS IS SO CUUUUTEEEEE I REALLY REALLY LOVE HOW IN CHARACTER EVERYONE IS can't wait for more!
Moonstone blaze chapter 21 . 3/20/2015
I don't think Ken will be that gullible and naive to believe that those dreams are merely simple dreams. As long as he questions it and tries to find answer (aka talk to Daisuke), hopefully he will remember himself. I'm not sure what you're going to do about the spore in Ken, did that happened in canonDigimon? Why don't they go to Gennai or someone to destroy the spore?
Inumaru12 chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
So on your ao3 version of this story, it says there is two more chapters...Any chance they'll be published sometime in the future? It just seems like a shame that this story is so close to finishing and yet hasn't been complete yet.

But I understand if life came along and stopped ya from working on it or such. I hope someday you finish, but thanks so much for everything you've put out so far! I've really enjoyed it!

Thanks again,

Inumaru12
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
I absolutely love this! The tension throughout this whole story is wonderful - and you've done a wonderful job of getting strong emotions from everyone in the story. Thanks for posting :)
Llyn chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
Lovely, engrossing writing. Thank you for entertaining me for three days straight at work. I look forward to this story's surely devastatingly awesome conclusion!
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »