Reviews for Deaths Door 1
This fic is amazing! It makes the k-unit guardianship idea plausible, and does a good job of analyzing the characters.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Cool!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
It's over! Done! This was a wonderful story and I loved every single bit of it. Poor Alex for taking the suicidal mission and being tortured. I loved that K-unit warmed up to him and they ended up adopting him. I am so glad they care and even though I'm not really happy with Jack's choice to leave, I can still kinda understand.

You were amazingly realistic with all the hospital and PTSD stuff. Alex wouldn't just bounce back from that. MI6 are a bunch of assholes and I would like to very much kill them. I'm off to read the sequel (even though I have an exam tomorrow...)

Thanks for this! *showers you with flowers and virtual cookies*
Ninja chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story! Please update!
IAlwaysBringBackup chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Great job! I loved this story, so I guess I'd better go check out the sequel! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Jack you heartless bitch.I hate you.

Please continue... Even though it's been like 3 years since updates...I can hope can't I?
Cj124 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Niiiice story! Don't make it stop!
MissDarkAngel280397 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I have only one thing to say. Amazing.
Torchbug chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
...uh...I don't think it's possible to dislocate your vocal cords...there isn't anything that could be dislocated...however, the...muscles that are known as the vocal cords are anterior to the trachea...so it's possible to sever the vocal cords but leave the trachea intact...please forgive my butchering of medical terms, as this is the only way I can. I've explained martial arts techniques with circle theorems. That being said, I love this story. Barely any mistakes, and everyone is...mostly in character...I think. I look forwards to reading your other writings. Good job.
J'aime lire chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I know Jack meant it for the best, but I cant help thinking she is kind of a jerk...

but great story! :) it was sooo amazing!

I am so gonna read the sequel now!

Synchro lover chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
:'(
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Man, you depressing. I feel depressed. What a way to end it. Still, it's nice you Alex has got someone.

Ah... so great story...

EF
overkalix chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
This is a fantastic story. Your writing style is wonderful, and I enjoyed seeing K-unit step up to the plate to help Alex. I'll be reading the sequel next!
MYsweetAngel chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
I think this is a really great fic! Love how your writing it! :D
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Wow, this is amazing! Love your characterisations, especially of Alex, very naturalistic

Nice one!