Reviews for Fake
VEENA4 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
this could have been a really nice story with missions and wacky relationships lol
M
veena chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Please...please.. U have to continue this story. Please... U can't just abandon this...
Breeluv chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I like this so far its a very intriguing story,can't wait for the next chapter!
SleeplessInsanity chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
scott miller -snickers-

thats awful lol.

loved the story by the way
coconut-forever chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
please write more inuyxkaggie storiessss! pretty pleasee? :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
the best kind of trouble
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Dang, InuYasha is really working it xD
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw cute
Nitikaa chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
AWW. They should really be together!

PLZ make another chapter!
LadyIndy chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I think this world has SO MUCH potential! I'd love to see where you could take it. Thanks for the sequel!
poems2songs chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
nice story... liked it... good job... great work!
ClemsonKitty chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
There is more to this story! Please update it!
One More Thing chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
You should seriously consider making this in to a multi chapter story. You could really work wonders with it. I like your writing style. Realistic, and enough detail in the right places, plus great dialogue and no OOC. You did a great job with it as a one shot, but the way you ended it really made me wanting more and believing there was going to be more! And that isn't usually how one shots work. I found myself rechecking the status of this story a few times to make sure, and hope that it wasn't, "Complete". Please consider continuing and expanding this story! I know you've probably heard this from many others, but I think it would be great if you did! You've already developed some great connections between the characters just from this one chapter that could grow in to so much more! Anyway, even if you don't, nonetheless, this was a very nice story with a great pace and a promising idea. Let me know if you decide to continue it! I would definitely read it!

Think about it! :)
Ulam chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
whoo! you should so do a sequel to this! plleaase ;P

-jess