Reviews for Sixth year pains and potions
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/8
Excellent! Short and sweet, as well as Heartwrenching and Wonderful. The four of Them got what they deserved. Thank You. TTFN
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/13
This is another wonderful little study in the multiverse of Harmony.

While I'm not normally a fan of the soul bond, you make it work beautifully here. Dumbledore's complicity here is a bit perplexing, surely he would have noticed the bond through the wards or by Ministry notification. I do see the Weasleys as being deluded enough to take the risk with the Amortentia.

I know that Harry and Hermione have now consummated their bond, but I hope they'll have a wedding, one in which Neville and Luna are Best Man and Maid of Honor.

Another fine story for my favorites list from a favorite author.

D. Page Robin
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/5
good thing in my story the potters will live and tell all even the will that gay old fool will ignore and his plot against sirius and him knowing the attack on the long bottoms something that will fail
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So what if I teared up a little. It doesn't mean anything, leave me alone!
magic marauder 919 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Really good story you should continue it thanks
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
T.T :-D
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I find myself wanting more such as what happens to Molly, Ron, and Ginny other then being squibs and going to jail. Please consider a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
You need a beta.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
What happened to Snape?
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Simple, sweet and to the point! Love it...on to the next story...
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hmmm, cute, but just one problem - WHAT. ABOUT. MOLDYSHORTS!? :-O
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It was good. But, at the same time, I hated it. I don't get it... Why did you have to include Dumbledore and Weasley bashing? This could have worked out without the bashing... Oh, well...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
liked this story
Gertrude chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I betcha they did use love potion on the HARMONY. Even during the epilouge. Remember the Eileen Prince & Riddle's Mum's luv potion, right?
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was a brilliant short story about how the pair had their free will taken from them and their memories of being married the ones who were punished deserved what they got.