Reviews for Sixth year pains and potions
"...and have nothing to do with the wizarding world until it was time to end the reign of Voldemort." Two things: if they're going to be living in the muggle world, how will they know when it's time, and two, being in the muggle world, how will they go about destroying the horcruxes?
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 6/29
magic thank you
and in memory may god bless and walk with your family
Buckwert chapter 1 . 5/18
very nice short story
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/7
"... they were going to settle down together as man and wife, and have nothing to do with the wizarding world until it was time to end the reign of Voldemort." Since it is their sixth year, this means Harry already knows about the Horcruxes, as Dumbledore spent that time showing him all of the memories - apparently when he was taking breaks from meddling in Harry and Hermione's relationship. How are they going to take care of the Horcruxes outside the Wizarding world? Will they seek help from others, like Remus and Bill, perhaps? IMHO, Bill would have been an obvious choice to help with the Horcrux hunt, and I was curious why Dumbledore had not involved him from the get-go. Amelia, too, would probably step up and lead the hunt, IF she isn't already dead. (It's hard to know in an AU with so many changes, if we aren't told. Then again, I suppose that frees the readers to "fill in the blanks" as we choose.)

Thinking about the bond ... Since Harry hadn't given into the influence of the potions Ron had been feeding him, I initially thought his love must have been stronger than Hermione's. However, while Dumbledore wouldn't have wanted to risk damaging his "weapon," he likely would have viewed Hermione as expendable. She apparently received ever-increasing dosages of the potions until DumDum finally feared it might kill her. He probably wouldn't have cared except for the effect her death would have had on Harry. It surely would have made him unpredictable and impossible to control.

I have to say I am surprised that Harry was allowed to simply leave Hogwarts for two weeks without being hunted down by Dumbledore. He's usually on Harry like a duck on a junebug any time Harry attempts to act outside his control. Since Harry was living next to the Grangers, he would have been easy enough to find, if DumDum had been looking. Why wasn't he looking during those two weeks? Had he been away searching for Horcruxes (or meddling in someone else's business) until the day of his death? Or is it possible that the punishment for tampering with the bond was already beginning to affect him? If he was also under the curse of the ring Horcrux, he might not have sensed the additional effects of the punishment. Just curious.

Good story.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/9
Aw! That was damn good! I could have read 100 chapters of that!
Rock on
GryffindorTom chapter 1 . 2/5
Good job I had the tissue box next to me the tears that were forming
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
kudos :)
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Excellent! Short and sweet, as well as Heartwrenching and Wonderful. The four of Them got what they deserved. Thank You. TTFN
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is another wonderful little study in the multiverse of Harmony.

While I'm not normally a fan of the soul bond, you make it work beautifully here. Dumbledore's complicity here is a bit perplexing, surely he would have noticed the bond through the wards or by Ministry notification. I do see the Weasleys as being deluded enough to take the risk with the Amortentia.

I know that Harry and Hermione have now consummated their bond, but I hope they'll have a wedding, one in which Neville and Luna are Best Man and Maid of Honor.

Another fine story for my favorites list from a favorite author.

D. Page Robin
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
good thing in my story the potters will live and tell all even the will that gay old fool will ignore and his plot against sirius and him knowing the attack on the long bottoms something that will fail
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So what if I teared up a little. It doesn't mean anything, leave me alone!
magic marauder 919 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Really good story you should continue it thanks
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
T.T :-D
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I find myself wanting more such as what happens to Molly, Ron, and Ginny other then being squibs and going to jail. Please consider a sequel.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 10/9/2013