Reviews for The Family in The Tree
csimesser1 chapter 29 . 8/7/2009
OMG that was good loved it can't wait to read what happens next
Allieoz chapter 29 . 8/7/2009
Im on edge cant wait for the next chapter.
Go10 chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
I'm going to keep tabs on this story. I'm looking forward to a few more updates before the summer ends!
Becca1938 chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
You are totally right about this being the "man chapter"! I love it. I'm glad you finally got your groove back, just in time for my birthday too so this chapter is extra special. Keep up the great work. I love the snake being found and how you mention the fears of certain men. It makes it all the more interesting. Please keep writing so I may keep reading!

Keep it up,

always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
I am totally lovng this story. It's nice to read a story about Brennan meeting family, and it not being totally out of character. You have the characters of Booth and Brennan spot on, and the writing is amazing. I'm really glad I found this story, and I look forward to reading more of it.
lizook chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
Well now that was certainly an interesting turn of events. I love how the smallest thing - holding a snake for pete's sake! - can trigger something for Booth. He is a good investigator and that gets lost on the show sometimes.

Loved everything about this image: "He followed Mike out of the room, taking a glimpse at Brennan’s hair-obscured sleeping face and feeling his lips twitch upward in a smile briefly before he shut the door behind him." from the idea of them so comfortably in bed together to his half smile at her relaxed state. Just lovely.

Another wonderful chapter hun!
lizook chapter 27 . 7/22/2009
"He wanted to tie every last shred of evidence to the McVicars and whoever else was working with them. He wasn’t leaving any room for error."

That whole paragraph, but especially that line, is such a blaring testament to how angered he is about the crooked cop and determined he is to make sure this guy is caught, to keep Brennan and her family safe.

The end of this chapter - Brennan watching Booth silently - is just one of those touching real moments that catches the reader off guard. Nice job.
cyn23 chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
hey, great new chapter, i really like it
kimmiej77 chapter 28 . 7/21/2009
love the fanfic, always interesting!
DOC3 chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
This one should have had a hankie warning. Big fat tears for Buckshot. Sweet chapter.
Kent Rigel chapter 28 . 7/21/2009
'His Great Feline Furryness sends his felicitations and bids me tell you that he is displeased - very, very displeased with your heathen beliefs. I begged him to spare you, a great patron of the arts and he conceeded to my pleas, in his most magnanimous benevolence and has chosen to spare you. Rejoice, I say! For this day you lived and did not feel the power of his mighty disdain for your unworthy and sloven act of breathing!'

Heh. I can't help it, I'm a cat person.

As per usual your writing style, characterisations and story plot are unravelling in an enthralling fashion that is superior in quality to essentially everything I read on FFNet. Which means you're going to have to change it up a little, you know? If you are always this brilliant and captivating people are going to get accustomed to it and they won't be surprised anymore when you demonstrate your unsurpassed genius, lol.
MadeOfStars chapter 28 . 7/21/2009
I *love* this chapter. It is certainly male, all right. It is very funny and has the right amount of humor, seriousness, and mystery to it. BTW, I drive through Lake Mary when I go to work... It's neat to see my neck of the woods (palms?) mentioned in the BB world.
HawkAngel XD chapter 28 . 7/21/2009
great work, really good! update soon please

mendenbar chapter 28 . 7/21/2009
I like snakes too. (Spiders you can have.)
daisy07 chapter 28 . 7/21/2009
Loved the quick update! Poor Booth - maybe one day sometime soon he'll get some decent sleep. Thoroughly enjoyed all the banter between them. Another excellent chapter.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »