Reviews for The Family in The Tree
mandariini chapter 35 . 5/4/2010
loved your story... It's always nice to read well-written fic since there is too much crap out there...
But about your little "epiloque" here, you should have named it author's note or something like that, it just wasn't fair! Well, I still appreciate your views about morale... As a christian, I believe there is right and wrong, but that doesn't mean everything is black or white... The most important moral code in bible is that we should love God and people around us... And it's also said in bible that we shouldn't judge...
Hmm... I don't know what else to say, besides that; your story has to be good 'cause it is the first bones fic in a long time I have read that isn't full of fluff:)
Hope my English isn't too bad, it's not my first lanquaqe...
Kayla chapter 35 . 5/3/2010
Lord, you build characters well. I felt a part of Brennan's family and was entirely wrapped up in their charming ways. Love the thought you put beind them and the investment in each charchter, down to their accents, dialogue and nuances. Awesome job, you have a real gift.
Kayla chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
"You know them, news spreads like wildflowers." He grinned.

"I think you mean wildfire," he corrected quietly"

AW, this is my favourite expression mistake Brennan has ever made, adorable. A very nice soft moment between the two, like a gentle rain - accompanied nicely by the weather in this chap.
Kayla chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I am in LOVE with Brennan's riverrat family! Hilarious. Them thinking she has aspergers and being totally accepting of it cracks me up and makes me adore them more! Awesome premise, I am so enjoying it:)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved :O
coterie2 chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
Great chapter, the Reverend is clearly a bright guy and a true Christian.
TravelingSue chapter 35 . 3/5/2010
Excellent, excellent story really, so fleshed out... excellent family characteristics and the criminal element was top notch really.

Great Read... I'll be definitely flagging you as a favored authored.
TravelingSue chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Book Mark Review - This story is rich in detail, honestly wasn't sure I was going to like it. But, it pulled me in.. I recommend anyone unsure about continuing to make sure to read at least 2-3 chapters more. It's different from your standard B&B fic, but the family and the crime are very entertaining and we get just enough B&B moments (I'm on chapter 18 so that's half way) to make it all worth while.

Plus Max is involved and Ruth's (Brennen's cousins and Aunts) family takes center stage - they are hoot and you can almost tell which traits Brennen got from her mothers side of the family.

Very entertaining read
tarayatre chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
I'm enjoying Bones and her new family, I like seeing her mingle and becoming family with these strangers.

BTW are Booth and Bones going to get together in this story?
baileybeagle chapter 35 . 12/5/2009
I loved it! :)
FRK921 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
FRK921 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
riverlover chapter 35 . 11/4/2009
Absolutely amazing. I read it it one seating and couldn't put it down. Which wasn't necessarily a good things since it was really late when I went to sleep still absorbed in your story. I really thought that you had a lot of effort, time, and thought invested into this story. You did an excellent job of keeping the story flowing and suspenseful enough without torturing me. Like your other stories all the characters were really well written and had compelling changes throughout the story that made them easier to relate to. Thank you for sharing your story.
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really like your story so far _ It's very well into character.
bonesaday chapter 35 . 10/27/2009
I just finished the story in one sitting. All I can say is I am speechless. Such a moving tale about family ties, dilemmas between what is ringht and wrong and all the shades of grey inbetween. I loved the way you potrayed Booth and Brennan, according to cannon, not too clingy or fluffy, but two independently strong characters who care for each other. Excellent story.
667 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »