Reviews for The Family in The Tree
kinoa chapter 33 . 9/13/2009
We are unable to get into your chapters 34 & 35. This is a problem that is related to FanFiction web site. I know because I had the same problem. If you uploaded your chapters on Saturday then delete 34 & 35 and upload it again. When the system came down for maintanence on Saturday at midnight apparently they had to make some corrections and people were able to get into my new chapters afterwards on Sunday morning.

Try what I said because it worked for me. If it doesn't then you might have to wait until next Saturday for it to clear.

Kinoa
cmf227 chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
Amazing story! Really. I think you did a great job of weaving Brennan's past with a story that made actual sense. Your descriptions of the characters were great, if not a little confusing (only because she had SO many family members, not because of anything you did). I liked your meditation in the epilogue. And I love long fics, so this was really, really great. If you're in it for the long haul again, I would love to read another long one. Awesome imagination, great story.
kimmiej77 chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
excellent story!
MadeOfStars chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
I usually don't review extended author notes, but I am choosing to do so now. I do think that most people are gray, not black or white, and that morals vary tremendously in part due to self-referencing. XYZ is OK if I do it because I understand my motives (which are good) but it is not OK for someone else, because I don't trust their motives. Thanks again for such an excellent story and I look forward to more from you. :)
cbw chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
I have to say that this was a wonderful Bones adventure with amazingly creative characters and impressive themes throughout. B&B were well written and I think you nailed a big, close-knit family. I look forward to seeing more from you! :)
Kriti chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
wow!i was no where ready for this to end,and now that it has...whoa!it really has been a an immensly beautiful one at just as your story chapters,ur epilogues move as much,even realise how much thought goes into a story and how it ends up making u think of these many other things,makes u stop for a minute and wonder,give a little time for what uv read to sink in...its just most definitely the true strength of a brilliant and dedicated writer.u have given us amazing Bones stories time and time again and really hats of to you for not just doing but continuing such fabulous i really wonder if a regular everyday person would consider reading on the internet as literature-because thats all i seem to be doing for quite a while so thats what i tell people-and then i realise maybe it really shud be called that because otherwise i doubt people come to know about gems like these...!i have a lot more that i feel like i could say but honestly its hard to put it down as eloquently or even coherently as you do...ur epilogue again has raised some very very good points,makes me want to read out the fic in class and start discussions!...but all i can say at the end of it is thank you once again for doing such fantastic has been an absolute pleasure to read another one of ur brilliant peices!congratulations for another job very very well done!keep it up...thank you!
firebirdgirl chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
Beautiful! Hope you write another one, where the fam comes to DC. Keep up the great work & Happy writing!
HawkAngel XD chapter 34 . 9/13/2009
aw! amazing work! keep going like this, really great work!

See ya in the next!

HawkAngel
Beneaththefalls chapter 34 . 9/13/2009
An Amazing story written beautifully by a wonderful author. Congrats on completing the most important hurdle, seeing it to the end. I could see Bones and Booth in your characters. Wonderful work. Keep on writing.

~Beneaththefalls
goldpiece chapter 34 . 9/13/2009
Yay, Brennan has a family. How great, and what a sweet little ending to an amazing story.

Melissa
cyn23 chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
hey, thank you for a wonderfull story, i really like it
daisy07 chapter 34 . 9/13/2009
What a beautiful final chapter! I have enjoyed every single word of this story - it has been a priviledge to be able to read it. You have a phenominal talent and I really appreciate the amount of time you have spent entertaining us all so royally.
endobaby chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
thanks very much for sharing this wonderful story...did a fantastic job with it and the characters...wish somehow or another it could be scripted and put on the show...
MadeOfStars chapter 34 . 9/13/2009
What a great conclusion to an excellent story. It had just the right level of wrap-up, contemplation, kissing, and humor. I loved Brennan making a joke and pondering the difference between "amusing" and "funny". I also loved Booth calling Sweets and asking for information but not telling him anything. Perfect characterization for Sweets and the Booth/Sweets relationship. I too am sorry to see this one end, but it is just perfect the way it is.
To a Skylark chapter 35 . 9/13/2009
Aww, you finished it! I've loved this story, very wonderful! :)
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »