Reviews for The Family in The Tree
BluJPlover chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love it so far! You always have their voices down and I absolutely love that, so definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Ah hah! I know where BFE is, in fact, I have been there several times. Brennan should know also because Angela once told her it was way out past where Jesus lost his sandals. Write some more as this seems an auspicious beginning. First class!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Another awesome start... I love Brennan being taxed by the spa day and the chit chat, Booth barging in being asked about his eyebrows and his smooth skin, her getting him travel perks. They have such easy comaraderie now and it shows in your writing. I love to read any story of yours (but please don't forget the unfinished ones... I am still waiting for more of Hands in the Snow...). :)
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Good start to new fic, enjoying it so far. Looking forward to more.

Suzie
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I'm interested to see more :)
lizook chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, I love this already. I really enjoyed Brennan wanting to spend time with Amy and the girls, but not necessarily jumping into the spa experience like most would.

"Brennan smiled her first true smile of the day, and before long she saw Booth’s head and broad shoulders peek into the room." I love that. That he's the one thing that really makes her smile that day; so telling.

Also, I know I've probably said it to you before, but you have their banter nailed. It's relaxed and fun; completely in character.

Looking forward to more :)

~Liz
sbfisher chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I always like your stories, so I'm definately interested in seeing what you have planned for us.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
that was good loved it can't wait to read the next chapter
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
LOL - Brennan at a day spa - nicely done.

I'm not totally into it yet but intro chapters are always the hardest, I can't wait to see where you take this.
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Clever title. I'm definitely intrigued by this premise, and Booth and Brennan on vacation is always a fun time. I very much enjoy your stories, and I'm sure this one will be no exception.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
goldpiece chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw, it's so nice to know that I'm a lifesaver. Nothing like being a fruit flavored ring shaped candy. I absolutely cracked up when Brennan got all excited that he was "bringing her murder victims" that was great and gave me a good chuckle. I think this is a good start to a great story. Cant' wait for more, but you already know that.

Melissa