Reviews for The Family in The Tree
lizook chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, I love this already. I really enjoyed Brennan wanting to spend time with Amy and the girls, but not necessarily jumping into the spa experience like most would.

"Brennan smiled her first true smile of the day, and before long she saw Booth’s head and broad shoulders peek into the room." I love that. That he's the one thing that really makes her smile that day; so telling.

Also, I know I've probably said it to you before, but you have their banter nailed. It's relaxed and fun; completely in character.

Looking forward to more :)

~Liz
sbfisher chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I always like your stories, so I'm definately interested in seeing what you have planned for us.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
that was good loved it can't wait to read the next chapter
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
LOL - Brennan at a day spa - nicely done.

I'm not totally into it yet but intro chapters are always the hardest, I can't wait to see where you take this.
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Clever title. I'm definitely intrigued by this premise, and Booth and Brennan on vacation is always a fun time. I very much enjoy your stories, and I'm sure this one will be no exception.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
goldpiece chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw, it's so nice to know that I'm a lifesaver. Nothing like being a fruit flavored ring shaped candy. I absolutely cracked up when Brennan got all excited that he was "bringing her murder victims" that was great and gave me a good chuckle. I think this is a good start to a great story. Cant' wait for more, but you already know that.

Melissa