Reviews for Last Chance
Pyra Sanada chapter 23 . 1/26
I do hope that you will finish this piece! I've really enjoyed it and been on a Romy kick lately!
Pest chapter 23 . 1/17
Please update this puppy soon! It's just too cute to leave us hanging here!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Please come back and update! It's a wonderful story and it so well written,It's such a shame it's abandoned :(
Yasmin chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Wow!You have such a talent, great writing skill, very emotional story(and it's so easy to relate with your characters) I hope you will eventually finish the story! Just amazing!(And I read it all today!I just couldn't stop)
Amy chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
You have an amazing writing skill.I love (!)this story so much and I wish you'd update
yuku chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
please update.
Becca chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
I just love it! why aren't you updating the awesome story?! please!
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of my favourite Romy stories!
yenta chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
Please update.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
An absolutely awesome story! I've loved every chapter, and every single twist and turn. Bravo! This story is literally perfect and is an absolute joy to read! I love all of the romyness and you have both Remy and Rogue's characters spot on! Reading this really made my day. I realize that is has been a while since your last update but I'm sincerely hoping that you will continue this story! It's just such a great, interesting, and fantastic read! You've done an amazing job with this and, like I said before, I'd love to read more! Thanks for the great read!
aford416 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please continue! I love this!
Haley chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
This story is adorable!(and Remy & Rogue too, of course) please please please continue!
amd5551 chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
Just like your previous story, this is absolutely breathtaking! You must continue with this plot. By mixing up with Destiny and various important characters, you have have created something mesmorizing. PLEASE finish whenever you can :)
Kelly204 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Finally I got the time to finish reading, I LOVE it and think it's a great story, touching and emotional but funny as well (crazy Bella...pouting Remy)
Hope you will finish it (pretty please), I don't have an account but I'll keep watch
Kelly204 chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Ha ha! crazy Bella, wonder what she'll do if she meets Remy himself