Reviews for Last Chance
RogueGambit3 chapter 23 . 6/28
Amazing! I need more! X3
danielemlac chapter 23 . 5/7
Essa história e tão querida pra mim! Eu espero mesmo ler mais alguns capítulos dela, mesmo depois de tanto tempo! Uma menina pode sonhar, não pode?
Sam chapter 23 . 1/14
I STILL love this story and hope you get back to it soon. Again LOVE it! ;)
Pyra Sanada chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
I do hope that you will finish this piece! I've really enjoyed it and been on a Romy kick lately!
Pest chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
Please update this puppy soon! It's just too cute to leave us hanging here!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Please come back and update! It's a wonderful story and it so well written,It's such a shame it's abandoned :(
Yasmin chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Wow!You have such a talent, great writing skill, very emotional story(and it's so easy to relate with your characters) I hope you will eventually finish the story! Just amazing!(And I read it all today!I just couldn't stop)
Amy chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
You have an amazing writing skill.I love (!)this story so much and I wish you'd update
yuku chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
please update.
Becca chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
I just love it! why aren't you updating the awesome story?! please!
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of my favourite Romy stories!
yenta chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
Please update.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
An absolutely awesome story! I've loved every chapter, and every single twist and turn. Bravo! This story is literally perfect and is an absolute joy to read! I love all of the romyness and you have both Remy and Rogue's characters spot on! Reading this really made my day. I realize that is has been a while since your last update but I'm sincerely hoping that you will continue this story! It's just such a great, interesting, and fantastic read! You've done an amazing job with this and, like I said before, I'd love to read more! Thanks for the great read!
aford416 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please continue! I love this!
Haley chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
This story is adorable!(and Remy & Rogue too, of course) please please please continue!