Reviews for Last Chance
Razz chapter 23 . 11/25/2021
I NEED YOU TO CONTINUE PLEASE !
ballofspite chapter 22 . 3/19/2021
Lovely story. Their romance isn’t rushed but has developed with their time together and from previous feelings. I am curious about what will happen now that they are truly married. Will they stay in New Orleans or go back to the X-Men? I can only imagine Logan’s reaction XD Anyways, I hope that you wish to continue the story even though it’s been years. Even so it’s still a great read!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2018
Nice story
I hope you complete it soon
rolygarcor chapter 23 . 10/3/2018
its such a shame when you read a good story and get to the end only for the story to be incomplete. its worse still when it has not been updated since 2011.

i really hope that you return with an update some day. it is a lovely story that deserves a conclusion.
cespericueta35 chapter 23 . 9/8/2018
update ASAP
Potatofire chapter 23 . 5/18/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 4/24/2017
Please tell me u still gonna continue this story
RogueGambit3 chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
Amazing! I need more! X3
danielemlac chapter 23 . 5/7/2016
Essa história e tão querida pra mim! Eu espero mesmo ler mais alguns capítulos dela, mesmo depois de tanto tempo! Uma menina pode sonhar, não pode?
Sam chapter 23 . 1/14/2016
I STILL love this story and hope you get back to it soon. Again LOVE it! ;)
Pyra Sanada chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
I do hope that you will finish this piece! I've really enjoyed it and been on a Romy kick lately!
Pest chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
Please update this puppy soon! It's just too cute to leave us hanging here!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Please come back and update! It's a wonderful story and it so well written,It's such a shame it's abandoned :(
Yasmin chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Wow!You have such a talent, great writing skill, very emotional story(and it's so easy to relate with your characters) I hope you will eventually finish the story! Just amazing!(And I read it all today!I just couldn't stop)
Amy chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
You have an amazing writing skill.I love (!)this story so much and I wish you'd update