Reviews for Romance
Jink the Indesputable chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh my gosh they got blood on MONSENIEUR CANAPÉ! How could they?
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I just became an MCR fan about a month ago, and an Umbrella Academy fan as of just a few days, but having just finished series 1 I was so excited to look for some fanfiction, and so disappointed to see how little there is...BUT the quality of this is fantastic.

:D

I haven't read your others yet, but I definitely will soon. The characters were perfect in this, and I love Vanya and Kraken so that makes this even more awesome.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
XDD oh damn, klaus is going to absolutely kill them. and after he's done killing them, he'll channel them and then proceed to happily kill them /again/.

...monsieur canape... X3

you've made my day with that. (and also reminded me that i totally have a french quiz first period tomorrow. rawr. X3')

but anyway. besides from being tinged with humour in the perfect spots, i loveloveloved the tenderness here between diego and vanya. :D it was very sweet. and, the way you're always blending in bits of their past (like dr. terminal) adds a lot of great realism to the story.

you're really brilliant at writing for UA; are you aware of that...? XD because you need to be. and i fucking love you for it. uwah~~