Reviews for Chesper's Candy Adventures
Wolfinson chapter 28 . 8/5/2009
I think it is the shortest chapter in this story so far.

I still love the Solar Sugar room.

Awaiting your next update eagerly!
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Lol. At least you got out chapter(s) xD. What'll happen next!
wouldsomebody chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
More!
WolfxAngel chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
I'm just happy you updated, no matter how short it was, lol. Anyway, can't wait 'till you update again!
almightyswot chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Grabs mini wonka figurine Yes it's mine all mine Muwhahahahaha.

Please update soon if you do I'll give you hm...rumages in fridge This Wonka bar! Waves Wonka bar in front of authors face!

:D
takara410 chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
love it continue
takara410 chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
love it
WolfFreak-185 chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
-Gets hit in the head by a Wonka figurine- OUCH! I'm happy, that you updated, but kinda mad that I got hit in the head. Anyway, please update soon, this is cool! What direction are you going with the story, are you going to do the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate factory, The Great Glass Elevator? Cause that one is funy(Even though it is WAY far down from my reading level), haha!
shadowxofxdarkness chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Yay updates lol

I'd be scared to death of that elevator going up and out.

Good chapter _
Raine44354 chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
sweet i reviewed for two chapters (i didnt the next button) rofl! i luv Violet's transformation

Raine
Raine44354 chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
awe! damn she almost said it! crap!

Raine
CrazyBandGeek chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Thank you for updating! I'm happy that there is only Charlie and Chesper left now. Maybe Willy will be sweeter, no pun intended, around Chesper? I can't wait for the next chapter. I do have a question though, are you going to stop your story when movie/books are done, or are you going to continue your story after them? Thanks again for the chapters!

CrazyBandGeek
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Yay! *hugs mini Wonka* Awesome! Awesome chapters!
Amarda Deneuve chapter 26 . 8/3/2009
WoHO! I love this story..love it! Want some more! Can't wait for chapter 27!
Lyric Dreams chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
hi, like the story so far. please write more. tanks
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »