Reviews for Chesper's Candy Adventures
Hippie Jade chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
A lovely little tid bit! Im so glad Veronica got what she deserved :) Eargerly awaiting the next chapter! ;)
takara410 chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
love it please contiue
C.M. Gate chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter! Poor Chesper, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes, not at all. Although, I'm glad she's got a good hook and tried it on Veronica. She really had it coming (I hope she ends up with a broken nose, sorry I'm being cruel but I really hate her). I hope things brighten up for Chesper. Please update soon!
Aesculus chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Yay! And update! A... sad update, but an epic update anyway! *spazz*

Anyway... uh... update soon again, I really have nothing to say. xD *blank face*

- Death
Raine44354 chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
whoot! go Chesper!

Raine
lol girl chapter 29 . 1/25/2010
AH NUHO!

*crys* omg homehgawd

i can not wait for the next chapter

ya~ omg omg omg omg omg omg
SideshowJazz1 chapter 29 . 1/25/2010
No! I'm going to cry! Poor Chesper. And the lie was pretty much a white lie too! Please don't leave it at this for too long. Please please PLEASE don't make me cry!

jazzykid1

Oh, and by the way, I've seen New Moon too. Twice.
WeirdAndCrazyAndTotalYaoiFan chapter 29 . 1/23/2010
god I hate cliffhangers, but please continue with the story!. Oh I had to shed a tear as Willy said that To Chesper. But hon, this story *breath taken away* simply a wonderful job you did and I love how you made the OompaLoompas sing! w cute!. Please honey! please continue the story whenever you have time. This story serious made me read it from begining till the very end and its seriously late (or early) in this case lol. Get work! *thumbsup!*
Pixil Pixi chapter 29 . 12/28/2009
Okay you have SO got to finish this. This good story shouldn't end badly! I think i'm going to cry now! For Chester! :O aw come on ONE chapter! please?
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
Love it! But oh why does he take it so hard? then again the major lie. I hate cliffhangers,especially done to me! Please update soon! Merry Christmas
skye chapter 29 . 12/20/2009
update asap not kidding i rlly need to read more
PandaBabii chapter 29 . 12/19/2009
i hate you ...slightly ...cause i have a feeling you'll make it work..i mean whats a romace fanfic without a little tragety
Naphrine chapter 29 . 12/10/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! I totally love this story! And sadly I've just finished the last chapter so I'll be forced to wait for you to update. I hope you'll have many more chapters to add, because I dont want this story to end. And I cant wait to find out what happens to Chesper.

So update soon!
OtakuAssasin chapter 29 . 12/8/2009
ok im crying. seriously. please update soon. crap. still crying.
fireysmoke chapter 29 . 12/6/2009
I just read the whole story and it's truley amazing! I'm devastated to see that Willy now hates Chesper, and that there's no more chapters! :O Please update soon :)
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »