Reviews for Ask For Another Day
SimplyMe51 chapter 27 . 2/7
Fantastic! Oh my goodness, this was such a great story. I loved every bit of it. My only possible complaint would be about the lack of Shawn and Gus' usual antics but this is a story about Lassiter so I can't really say anything.

You're a fantastic writer, creating more than enough suspense for me to want to keep reading all the while providing an interesting and believable plot that and staying in character. Even all the minor characters were fleshed out well, such as Donia and Samuelson.

All in all I loved it. Thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Dinogeek chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
Okay so this time I went out into the hallway and squealed til my little heart's content. This was everything that a good story should be and I intend to recommend it to at least one of my friends who loves Psych even more than I do and this whole thing is going to be one long run on sentence but I don't care because this was absolute awesomeness and absolutely worth the time it took to read it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have more squealing to do...

Dinogeek chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
OH I just made a really high-pitched squealing noise that I had to muffle because I'm right next to my sleeping mother but I literally cannot close my laptop until I'm done with this story. That last line was just... urgh. Perfection. Can't wait to finally, after three days, get this finished.

Dinogeek chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Tense I'm not tense I dunno what you're talking about. But ooh baby... The old man reminds me of this saying- as the (questionably) great Racehorse Haines once put it, "some folks just need killin'."
Dinogeek chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Wow. This is a truck through (I'm currently on day two and only reached chapter twelve yet) but daggum is it a well written story. Nice and baffling, mystery-wise, and an incredibly well done psychological thriller. I can actually feel myself tensing up as I go and wondering what's going to happen to poor Lassie next. And lol, I was wondering when they were going to make the Italian connection (assuming it's not a red herring). It's like a psychological thriller and a mystery and a spy novel all rolled into one and I can't wait til I have time tomorrow to get even closer to the end.

CJaMes12 chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic- the level of detail and the fabrication of events... I really enjoyed reading it. Thank You!
unilocular chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
i just rediscovered this remarkable story the other day. it's like coming across a favorite book again that you know is fantastic. but you've forgotten all the wonderful twists and turns that made it so great, so you have the opportunity to fall in love all over again. i love, love, LOVE the characterizations of this story along with the dialogue. each voice sounds like a distinct person with actual depth and motivations. you manage to capture a character's shortcomings to make them realistic.

i've always loved the way you write vick infinitely more than she ever appeared on the show. the depth and voice you gave her makes her quite possibly one of my favorite characters in any book (or fanfic) i've ever read. the show gave you a good headstart, but you made her feel like a real person. heck, all the characters in this story felt remarkably real.

absolutely love notte and the whole crazy family. they were perfect.

i've been reading it off and on for a few days and i've been forcing myself to go to bed every night even though all i wanted to do was finish this story again! hands down, this is the best fan fiction piece i have ever read and it ranks up there as one of my favorite "books" since it is definitely an epic novel!

again, thank you for writing this.

godessofthelonely888 chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
This is the best story I have ever read! You seriously had me getting all paranoid, you got me scared, and may I say I am sooo freaking happy with how you ended it? This right here should become like a few episodes on the show or something, this is just freaking fantastic! You even had me pacing in my room mulling over the details because I got so worked up reading this! Well done! Thank you so much for writing all of this and then posting it up on here! Freaking amazing!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
Fantastic story! It was so interesting and exciting! I loved the way it was written from various POVs. Also the Shawn and Lassie dependent / saving relationship was great! I was sooo mad with Vick for theongest time, but I'm glad she finally came around at talked to Lassiter! I had no idea what to think when Gus was sent to jail, that was crazy! The way Shawn put himself out there really changed people's views/ perception of him, it was great to see him fighting for lassie.

Creepy, that family is so creepy! Can you say obsessed much! How about delusional? At least the police finally cracked the case and got there in time to save them.

I like the pronunciation of Italian stuff in the journals, also using Italian was a really cool aspect of the story!

The story was so interesting and compelling, I really couldn't wait to continue reading! I also like how Henry took Lassie under his wing and then Marks showed up was pretty cool (I already started to read the Yang one with him in it)- I like his particular personality.

I cant believe Shawn just jumped in the water after Lassie! That was awesome! Good thing there was some closure about the drug thing and between the need to repay one another (Shawn/ Lassie). I wonder if he'll keep that lawyer in the future- he went to extreme measures, but the insights were helpful, though gone about the completely wrong way!

Oh, and Jules! I love how powerful she became, even Lassiter noticed! Amazing, heart-wrenching tale:)
Pinahn chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
I'm a little late on the feedback love but this story is awesome. It's easily one of my faves. :D
Moonblaze335 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is one of my favorite Psych fanfictions ever!
JourneyoftheLost chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
So I just read this entire story and it was pretty fantastic. Wonderful writing. My favorite stories are the ones that are written so well that I feel what the characters feel, and this was definitely one of those stories.
animallover15243 chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
this story is fantastic! ive spent the last two hours reading this and its amazing. also, the whole thinking of something and then fainting thing reminds me of harry potter for some reason :)
Alohagirls101 chapter 27 . 4/22/2011
k i just have to say that this story was amazing!
The Woods Witch chapter 27 . 10/11/2010
I've been lurking through this story for the past two days (so much more interesting than my French homework) and may I just say that this is freaking AWESOME! Very convincing characterizations of everyone. Poor Lassie, being all stubborn and martyr-like. And Shawn, being an occasional pain, but a good-hearted one. The plot, with all its intricacies, was very well done. Props on making it all make sense in the end. The returning memory scenes were really great (and scary) too. My only minor criticism is that Vick seemed to accept Lassie’s guilt a little too easily and didn’t seem to do enough to prove (or disprove) it. But I am glad you didn’t make her one-dimensional and have her continue on her “Lassie’s guilty” kick the whole time.