Reviews for My Zanpakuto Will Pierce the Heavens!
Melissa98 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I swear the theme song just started jamming in my head when kamina was giving that speech to tensho.
Melissa98 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I freaking love this.
Kihlala Sisters chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I love your story and I wonder if Kin loves Takara or likes him
MasterSpecter chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
I can't wait for the next one
arandomreviewer chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
... and down the crap hole it goes. Good-bye story, you were good for five chapters.
TheRoninofDarkness chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
good it up
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
short but it up
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is a great X-over combo. Ichigo and Kamina are the perfect rivals for each other...Can't wait to see what else he gets up to in this story.
DarkShiftRising chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
HOLY SHIT

Normally I hate Bleach, with the exception of Zaraki Kenpachi, but this is the BEST FRIGGIN' YAMAMOTO I'VE EVER SEEN.

THIS IS AWESOME.

UPDATE SOON!
Mocy chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
This is great! I like what you did with the head captain. Continue this please
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
kamina rocks!
Shadz chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Oh man this is AWESOME! Kamina as a Soul Reaper is epic.

I really liked how you paced everything, and accurately displayed everyone's reactions to Kamina basically just showing up and kicking ass all over the place.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING THE GIGA DRILL BREEEEEEEEEEEEAKER! Loved it's epic entrance.

Now with the addition of ridiculously OOC Yamamoto(Hilarious btw), I can see you're going a slightly more comedic path for this fic then the original seriousness, this isn't a bad thing. I hope we see more of OOC comedic/senile/crazy/sociopathic Yamamoto. Even if it's just an obligatory scene to include him I don't care lol.

With that said, I REALLY hope you continue this fic. It has a lot of potential and I'd hate to see it die.
archsage328 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
the way you narrated this chapter reminds me of kyon from the haruhi suzumiya series and tsuna from katekyo hitman reborn! all in all, very entertaining.