Reviews for Waiting Game
ladeerelli chapter 30 . 3/7/2014
I appreciate you finishing the story even though you didn't feel up to it anymore. I agree, I hate it when I invest my time and emotions into a story and the author just drops it, so thank you. I enjoyed reading what you have.
twireader1997 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
good chapter
haso12123 chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
ahh i LOVE this story
Drithligh chapter 30 . 10/27/2011
Wish the ending was better.
Drithligh chapter 29 . 10/27/2011
Hmmm. How much trouble can Bella get in? I hope she gets rescued soon. Or figures out how to save herself without committing suicide.
Drithligh chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
Lol. If it's not one thing it's another.
Drithligh chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Having a semi calm chapter after all of that running and swimming is making me anxious.
Drithligh chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
Wow. That was exciting!
Drithligh chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
This is SO much more interesting than the typical "Cullens leave and Bella runs into them 50 years later as a vampire" story. Totally deserves more reviews.
FeatheredKids chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
Hmmm, this is a good story. Kinda like Harry Potter, there's a war brewing and you don't know who you can trust. Poor Alice, I hope Bella can help her. I really want Bella and Edward back together, I guess I just will have to be patient. Reading Within Temptations songs makes the feeling of battle all the more real. Well, I will update my thoughts on a few chapters up. :)
Fee-Sha16 chapter 31 . 2/22/2011
Great Story! Awesome Job! O & Good job with the alternate storyline too!)
ShortieCake105 chapter 30 . 2/12/2011
Loved the stroy- it was very suspenseful- however you did leave a lot hanging- and after 26 chapters of search- I would have thought she would have been with the Edward for more than 500 words and at least see the cullens.

But as you said, you have other priorities in life, which are obv more important than a story.

Thanks for posting
becca chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Wow. Your harsh. Other author's can write however they want to. Don't go telling them that they shouldn't put author's notes in just because YOU don't like them. I personally love it when they put author's notes in. But i'm not going to tell them that they have to.
becca chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
HOW COULD YOU? THAT WAS HER DAD! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HER KILL HER OWN FATHER? THAT IS SICK AND DISGUSTING AND JUST REALLY SAD. I feel so sorry for you. And I thought this was going to be a good story, too.
Kemq chapter 30 . 6/12/2010