Reviews for Destiny's Lament
roguelebeau chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
Come on don't stop now! As a die-hard ROMY fan I am totally surprised to find myself in love with this story, keep going please!
RavenKitten chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
AWW! XD So cute! Great job! I luv it!
nicole chapter 11 . 9/29/2003
NightRaven713 chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
Rogue a Christian! I love it! Sorry. I'm a Christian, and not scared to admit it. So, I find it awesome to have my favourite character one, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. This is great so far; I just had to pause to mention that before I continued reading. _
AngelWarriors chapter 11 . 9/20/2003
its been a while since u last update but im a real Scott and Rouge fan though
x-knight chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
i know it'sbeen a while since you last updated but please updat ethis tory. ima real scott/roge fan it's going so well please. ...anyways cheers ;)
sako-chan chapter 11 . 5/20/2003
well its about freakin time...i luv it...keep goin
bunny angel chapter 11 . 1/20/2003
nooooooooooooooo! no scott/rogue! pietro and rogue! PIETRO AND ROGUE! leave SCOTT WITH JEAN! PIETRO AND ROGUE! PIETRO AND ROGUE! PIETRO AND ROGUE! .
untouchable-rogue1 chapter 11 . 12/16/2002
rogue and scott need each other
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Nonononononononono! *sniff* your not nice, the whole scott and rouge thing is always done, i was looking forward to a rouge and pietro. *sniff* let the two preps get together (scott and jean) come on she can't leave pietro after all they have been through, even though you make it seem it wasn't anything official. please please please bring pietro and rouge together!
Lucky439 chapter 11 . 1/3/2002
please more soon love the story and how its going
Tomoyo-chan chapter 11 . 12/30/2001
I really think this is good, but you need to wrap it it. It needs a, maybe you could have pietro and jean hook up? just kidding.

but think of something!
fraggirl chapter 11 . 12/30/2001
LOVED IT!Ideas...hmm...umm...Peitro should definetly walk in on them!
hope chapter 11 . 12/30/2001
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait to see more! Please update soon!
X-Moonchik chapter 11 . 12/30/2001