Reviews for Lone Wolf
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
great story
Daemith chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw, this is really nice! The wolf story fits really well with Robin. :D I miss Robin's hoodie. It wasn't very historically accurate, but I was attached to it. Ah well. :) Nice little fic.
Hallows07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was truly brilliant, i loved it. Well done, so faved xx
House-Of-Nickel chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
*sniff* *choke* It's so beautiful! *said in a wisper*

WoW! I love how you used unexplained subjects that had been mentioned in the show and then made up your own explination. I adore how you used the comparison of Robin to a wolf and the gang as his pack!

I'm adding this story to my favs, deffinately!

It was so good I was close to tears by the end of it. No lie!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Whoot! I thought I'd scamper by your page since you were kind enough to comment, and I'm glad I did! This was a brilliantly done little fic- I'd wondered about that tooth myself.. just hadn't wondered that hard apparently.. great job!
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow. I loved the comparison of Robin to the lone wolf... and Much's persistence and determination in finding his master broke my heart. I can't hide the fact that he is my favorite. :-)

Thank you for writing this, it is lovely.
whatsthefracas chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was great! Robin definitely had more accessories on him at the beginning of the show. It was so clever of you to write about it. I love the idea of a lone wolf and his pack, it fits so well with the gang and you have a such a good style of storytelling. Write more!