Reviews for The Robot King
Kain Everguard chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Is this me, or is this the same as Fairy Tail?
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I might be imagining things but body wise Master Fag and CP9's Fukurou are pretty similar. I probable should have mentioned this eariler but the tranformers have a teleportation device called a space bridge.
SamPD chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I'm only on the second chapter but this story is First class quality. Keep up the good work game2002!
Nintendogeek01 chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
Now THAT looks promising.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
6.5/10

A bit rushed, and I am still heavily bothered by the dues ex machina ending. Otherwise it was descriptive and decent action.
SaintNicholas119 chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
That sounds like a good story.
pgasniper chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Looks like things are heating up for the next story. Good luck.
pgasniper chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
For a moment I thought ROB was going to be gone for a story or two... Ah well. Onwards to the epilogue...
pgasniper chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Just wondering for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Final Boss music are you talking about Primal Diagia's boss music? (or do you mean the real final boss during the post game. Please don't ruin it for me I don't know who it is yet... I don't even know if they have different music...)

Anyways... On to the chapter... I found Lucario eating the floor hilarious. (Mostly because it was unexpected...) And Lucario won really quickly after that...

As for the battle between ROB and Megatron. That was great! Really enjoyable.
pgasniper chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Oh, wow... This is a shocking turn of events. The Smashers are actually having a hard time against their opponents. And Lucario got brutally beaten. MUST KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW THIS ENDS!
pgasniper chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Things are heating up. That was quite a deadly ability that MF had and I was wondering how they were going to counter that. But it seemed like they got past it just fine.
pgasniper chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
Bowser is quite brutal. I don't know why, but I liked that.
Specter24 chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
This seems very interesting. And seeing Franky and Sweet Tooth in the mix got me hyped up for this new story of yours. I do wonder what who that Black thing is though... but, oh well. Can't wait!
pgasniper chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
I really liked how Mario tricked his opponent into destroying the cannon for him. I thought that was actually quite an interesting idea.
pgasniper chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Good chapter... The story is all ready complete... Sigh... GUess I have to start reading super fast now... Lets see how the Smashers do with stopping the cannon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »