Reviews for The Adventures of Haruhi Uzumaki
bankai777 chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
the way hogu warps space and time reminds me of hogu learn this from certain scrolls that were left behind.i bet that both naruto and sakura will find this very interesting.
Your Hoshi chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I like this story line!
bankai777 chapter 36 . 3/19/2012
well this battle is sure going to be intense and if things get really hard will naruto and sakura step in if they have to.
The portalmaster chapter 35 . 3/14/2012
Go for hanabi's fight . And give konohamaru some time too.
bankai777 chapter 35 . 3/12/2012
i would like to see hanabi fight maybe haruhi uses her version of the rasengan without killing herself.
The portalmaster chapter 34 . 3/2/2012
Ok I just caught up with chapter 34. And I must say you are good . good in a way that you showed great justice to the name of the story. You didn't made it the story of Naruto with a daughter. But the story of a girl who got a father known as Naruto. you have made the story much interesting and enjoyable apart from some initial mistakes in logic at chapter one. So carry on the good work. And I am waiting for your next update. Good luck. And sorry if my words hurt you in anyway from my first review.
The portalmaster chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Come on, the hero of heros Naruto uzumaki (according to you). How can such a great ninja like him can lower his guard like that. And if he was so great like you describe then id should have been able to sense him coming a mile away. And this is konha you are speaking of ,how can a rouge ninja like that can slip pass konoha securities and attack its future hokage like that.
bankai777 chapter 34 . 2/29/2012
maybe you could have haruhi time travel into the past where she meets her grandparents minato and kushina a year before her father is born plus she meets jiraiya for the first time.
stormwolf3710 chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
i really like seeing kakashis and narutos teaching styles come out in kona. also on youre page it says your running out of idea for this fic is that still so? because once i catch up to the story i would love to offer any story idea that cross my mind
sakuraandnarutokiss chapter 32 . 8/7/2011
i love this chapter
bankai777 chapter 32 . 8/4/2011
one has to wonder just how will both naruto,sakura and tsunade senju react when haruhi,konohamaru sarutobi and hanabi hyuuga tells them about sasuke having time can tell if this dangerous news will endanger the leaf only way naruto and sakura uzumaki can get to them is if naruto gave konohamaru or hanabi a hiraishin how will the rest of naruto's friends feel when they hear the story about how takai uchiha was konoha's council want takai and his sister dead so that they don't have to deal with another uchiha going insane with power.i know that is something naruto and sakura will try to prevent so that both haruhi and tsukune don't know the true horrors of war.
3HaH3 chapter 32 . 8/4/2011
hi this fic is something new for my haruhi is so cool I love your way of being that is my favorite fic Takai I dislike so we will wait anxiously haruhi iso to the next chapter saludos cuidate bye
sakuraandnarutokiss chapter 31 . 7/31/2011
i love this story
Spider's Thread chapter 31 . 4/8/2011
No. write some more. i want to know what happens. I can guess that Sasuke and Karin were Takai and Mitsuko parentsbut still. I am putting this story on alert.

Just an opnion, butyou should put tenten and Neji together and let haruhi meet neji's child.
Spider's Thread chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Cool,a super long story. I love long stories because it gives me something to do.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »