Reviews for The Adventures of Haruhi Uzumaki
3HaH3 chapter 31 . 2/18/2011
Hi I really liked was great wait impatiently for the next chapter kisses bye
bm631 chapter 31 . 2/16/2011
This was an awesome chapter! Lol I read your entire story in about the span of a day or two. It's actually one of the few stories on the naruto archive that I actually care for. Plus it isn't riddled with a lot of grammatical errors, lol through I can't be too focused on that or else I'll seem like a hypocrite seeing as my story has it's far share of those. Well anyway, good story. Keep up the good work.
bankai777 chapter 31 . 2/13/2011
this is a interesting turn of events just how will naruto,sakura,tsunade senju and the rest of naruto's friends react when they this shocking news of sasuke's comrade karin.i bet that they all thought she was dead during the 4th shinobi haruhi gets kidnapped by karin its because her father killed sasuke that is a piece of naruto's history that he does not like talking karin uses edo tensei to revive sasuke she might revive her old team that is something a lot of shinobi especially naruto won't like.
bankai777 chapter 30 . 2/6/2011
if haruhi gets kidnapped just imagine how naruto and sakura will react if that person uses edo tensei and revives sasuke uchiha and danzo during that bloody battle tsunade senju dies how will naruto react if that occurs and will he use the hiraishin to stop this when haruhi gets rescued will naruto teach his daughter the hiraishin and the rasenshuriken so that she is better able to protect sakura might tell naruto not to teach her the rasenshuriken until she can handle the 9 tails chakra tsunade dies and naruto becomes the 6th hokage he might not have enough time to teach will have to ask konohamaru for help.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 29 . 11/11/2010
yeah that was pretty nice,hopr you update soon.
bankai777 chapter 29 . 11/11/2010
how will naruto and sakura react when they find out that haruhi used that red chakra when she was warned not to rely on it at will probably be limited on what kind of missions she can will resent her parents and her sensei for she can go on that island that naruto was on so that she can control that red chakra provided that kirabi is still alive in your story.
bankai777 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
it seems that HARUHI gets her pranking abilities from her father NARUTO and her grandmother what would KUSHINA say to NARUTO and KONOHAMARU for showing the sexy jutsu to and KONOHAMARU better be praying for death when KUSHINA or SAKURA gets done with them.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 27 . 9/8/2010
hell that is awesome can't wait to see how konohamaru and hanabi will fight this off
bankai777 chapter 27 . 9/8/2010
if this fight gets to be really intense you should have NARUTO,SAKURA AND KAKASHI join in on this this fight ends alot of unsolved questions might be i suspect that more questions will be asked like did sasuke and karin have any children,plus what was karin been doing all this time.I have this feeling that naruto wont like the answer.
celious2 chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
Very cool chapter with a lot of action again :D I love how strong Shikari is now. He really improved a lot and it's awesome to see this. He's gonna be as awesome as his father :D

I can't wait to see the twins fight too. It promise to be excellent. Good job :D
shadowjohn 101 chapter 26 . 8/22/2010
hell yeah what's gonna happen with konohamaru,and hanabi in their fight,and will haruhi fight with mitsuko,please update soon
shadowjohn 101 chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
that was a outstanding fight man one of the best i've seen
shadowjohn 101 chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
And the fights keep getting better,good update hope another one is coming soon
shadowjohn 101 chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
Yo this fic is pretty nice please update soon
Your Hoshi chapter 23 . 5/13/2010