Reviews for Final Meeting
Sterling-Aster chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good story, I can see it happening this way too. I was smiling when you mentioned that friend of Coby's hunting Zoro -Tashigi perhaps? LOL!- It had a moderate, melancholy intensity to it. You can see Coby's sadness for Luffy's approaching death, but you can also see Luffy's relish of a whole new adventure in death. Neat, how you communicated it all. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!
Miranda Raizel chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh this is sad but I like it. It's a good story
NaniErin chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I like it - I like the simplicity, the admiration and friendship that are still present. I like that Coby still has so much respect for Luffy, and that he's shown it by taking this moment to say his fairwell. It's a clean ending, a dignified goodbye.

I hope that if, for some reason, Oda-sensei decided to end the series with Luffy's death - I hope it would be something like this. Thankyou.
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
So sad, this made me cry. I really love their relationship. There should be more stories about Coby.
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hey...I think I read this before on ...*shrug* Syill...I almosted cried...cause...of how Luffy's reacting to Coby's info...T-T It's beautiful!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was very, VERY well-written. I often hate end-fics/the-adventure-is-over fics, just because I love happy ever afters and lots of years of mayhem, but this one was too well-written and...just plain good to dislike. I really enjoyed the way you ended it, and Coby and Luffy are totally in-character. A very lovely little fic; great job. :)
Synchronize chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
It was great, really well written, but I hate how everything has to have an end.

Damn you're good.
RusalkaHime chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow! I really liked that, it wasn't as dark as I thought it would be, it was almost light-hearted for a moment there. I believe that you portrayed the characters perfectly, and as you said every adventure must have an end, so I think that this was an appropriate ending. Thanks for writing.
sentimentalreality chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow, Coby becomes an Admiral, eh?

Nice work, it was really sad to read, but I enjoyed the overall interaction between Luffy and Coby - especially the dialougue part about "beating me." (Of course, as a reader who belives the Strawhats should live forever I keep imagining scenes after the story where Zoro and co. burst in to save their captain... But no, I guess. XD)

Oh, and I like the ending as well. V. feeling.