Reviews for Pieces: Eighteen
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow, just had to take a minute to tell you that I loved this one. I've read enough of your stories here and there to know that Morgan/Garcia is not your ship of choice, but you captured their vibe very well I thought. I only wished that it would go on longer; I was enjoying reading it too much for it to end. You captured the beauty of their friendship, and also that hint of even more than that which I think is there between them. Great work! Thanks for sharing!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow i thought it was beautiful and just right. You should consider writing one from her POV.
Baily007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
What a wonderful ficlet. So deep of emotions!
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow...that was good! It had so much emotion. Great job! :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I could see this. Well done. Very strong emotional impact.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
sweet! really sweet!

HawkAngel
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love it. What a powerful piece, dealing with their reaction to her getting shot. Helping her deal and get better. Insightful I really like Morgan's POV.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow very poignant! Loved it. It doesn't matter if they both seen the movie eighteen times; ate the same meal for the last couple of days; or doesn't want any change to her routine. What does matter is that she is healing and taking it one step at a time to be physically and emotionally healthy and that he's helping her by being there for her also, so that's all that matters to Morgan, he just wants his Baby girl back and not have her scared and looking over her shoulder. Great job! Loved it as Morgan's POV on his baby-girl.