Reviews for Magic Touch
angeljme chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
I feel for Mamoru on this chapter. You fleshed him well.
Also, you made my heart heavy on the scene where Usagi recalled how Mamoru left. I did cry some in the middle of the night while reading that part.

I want to know more about the mystery of Hotaru and how Usagi was able to have the same power.

Pls don't give up on this story. You write so well and this is really a beautiful piece you have here.
angeljme chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
very funny chapter... i like that you put the Ginga siblings here instead of Beryl
too much of her on fics
angeljme chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
excited for this reading of your story. i wonder why i never chanced upon your story before.
hit60 chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Really hope you are planning to finish this story! Yours suddenly pops up in my head and being an enthusiastic reader, I decide to re-read again. Sincerely hope that there's an ending with this great one! Let us know if it's published elsewhere or so.
mojacko1984 chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
wow! that was wonderfully done.. I have been reading sailormoon fanfiction for 18 years now and recently, I find myself a bit sad that I don't get to read as many great stories as I did before.. sometimes, I even think I've read all the best there is (in this fanfiction fandom across several sites) but this story of yours make me so glad to be proven wrong.. it made me feel involved with the characters.. im amazed I only stumbled upon this story now 4 years after you put it up here on but i am truly glad to have found it.. that's why I wanted to post this here in the off chance you check you account still.. so that you may hopefully be a bit encouraged to continue this story...

most fervently hoping to see an update to this story,
- mojacko1984
dori-tori chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
omg! freaking love this story!

please update and continue! DO NOT LEAVE IT HANGING!
its just too good. i will be here waiting then reading and reviewing every step of the way.
straight away as it is updated! i promise! i hate unfinished stories. especially ones that are just too good like this one.

SO PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
absolutely dying for the next update.

xx dori-tori
Lunarstar99 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Update soon can't wait for the next chapter.
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
It was the odaangoes that defined her! ! XD I like them bickering but underneath still really concerned about each other
wiccariangoddessofthemoon chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Please update! I'm DYING to know what happens next!
waterlily2222 chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Yay you updated! I'm enjoying this fic a lot, keep it up!

~Lily
bluestriker666 chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
keep it up
mylovemiroku chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Wow it sure has been a while. Haven't seen a notification in my inbox for this story and I was confused. Since when do I read Sailormoon fanfic? Oh yeah! This is the only story :) Such a good one too, you enveloped me right back in. It was nice and long too. I hope they make up, I'm starting to like Mamoru when he is being sweet instead of mean. Hope he gives her a nice lengthy apology and maybe some hugs? ;) Haha
sakanascales876 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Hooray! Update! I like this story; it's good to see it back.

This was a great chapter. Mamoru was quite the drama queen, though. But when isn't he? :)

I hope to see more soon!

-Fishy
mayilu chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
hi i like it your story is cool
Perfect Beauty chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I like your story. Good job.