Reviews for Magic Touch
Wow I wonder how his hand healed was he a test subject did someone eles do it
Zelda Serenity chapter 12 . 3/27
I love this story. I hope you finish it but from personal experience I know how difficult it can be.
Torisha Tanako chapter 11 . 3/20
Omg i read your story so faaasst! Chap 12 is the next chap you have up and i dont want to read it cause that would mean me catching up and having the delightfully torture of having to wait. D: i dont know what to do with myself i wanna reeead it.

Your story is very delightful, keep up the good work.
beesbruh chapter 8 . 2/27
wtf i'm ususally weird and very specific about aus i like but this is super super good
Elendrhys chapter 12 . 2/24
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY GOD ! Alors, je sais, je suis en retard de 12 chapitres mais OUAH quoi! Quelle histoire! J'ai été accrochée dès le chapitre 1 par les intéractions entre les personnages et la lente mais sûre relation qui se créée entre Usa et Mamochan. Sans compter sur Seiya, qui est juste GENIAL et qui joue le rôle de l'outsider à la perfection, tous les ingrédients sont réunis pour nous garder en haleine. Bravo, tu as fait un travail étonnant et j'ai plus que hâte de lire la suite! Bon courage et merci pour cette histoire!
(et je croise les doigts pour que ce soit Mamochan qui gagne le coeur d'Usa hehe )
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 2/21
Very interesting premise! I've been making my way through this slowly and I'm only a few chapters in (ah the joy of stumbling upon a fic that is already 12 chapters long and being able to take your time with it) but it's a fun read. I'm enjoying it and thanks so much for writing and sharing!
dori-tori chapter 12 . 2/20
Yayayayayaayay! More more more!
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next, loved it to bits!
Please update ASAP!

Xx Dori-tori
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 12 . 2/18
Finally, an update! OMG!

Please tell me that we have another one coming soon!
chaoticwisdom chapter 12 . 2/16
Read all 12 chapters over the last day...probably should have slept more but I couldn't stop! The mystery with hotaru is driving me nuts I need something more to happen!
moonbunny chapter 12 . 2/16
OMG! Am so happy you started writing this story again, it's one of my favs on FF.
Ruk chapter 12 . 2/16
Thanks for updating. I thought about this fic a few days ago and was filled with sadness because I thought that it would remain incomplete. I dearly hope you finish it.

I enjoyed the chapter and want more!
Syulai chapter 12 . 2/15
I love this story so much! You have keep us in so much suspense around, and I hope Mamoru has better luck in resolving the awkward situation with Usagi and start buckling up and court Usagi.
angeljme chapter 12 . 2/14
You're alive! And got this chapter for Valentines! Happy days!
Hope you'll find time to continue with the writing.
bluestriker666 chapter 12 . 2/14
great job...keep it up
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 12 . 2/14
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy that you updated and haven't abdandoned this. This is honestly one of the few Sailor Moon fics that I think are well written. I'm eager to see how the plot goes with Hotaru!