Reviews for A Flower's Last Petal
This story is so nice. I like very much naruino and i hope you continue this fanfiction because is wonderfull. I would like to see ino when spoke about her feelings for naruto and naruto start to love ino even more. Please can you continue with the next part?
I want the chapter 5!
CRY Lucky Boy chapter 4 . 1/12
In some part i cry so much...but this fanfiction it's awesome. Please can you do the 5 chapter soon. And maybe if you can ino kiss naruto in some situation interesting please?
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Cool story. It's just so good I can imagine this happening
LordIbtou chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Talking about having chapter 5 faster ... 6 years later still nothing
Tzardok chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
I have a correction for you. Ryo have been replaced with in Yen in the year 1868.
So Kishimoto used it only to make it sound more medieval, not to reduce confusion.
X chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Hello there I am a fanfic writer who is insprired by your writing! But I'm confused... When are you planning on updating this
Godzillakiller chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
When the hell are you going to update this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
It has almost been five years since you updated and I still hope you'd continue this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Suigetsu Hozuki chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I love this story, I wish there were more stories like this. I keep this story on my iPod so I won't lose it.
spiritgirl16 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
AWWW POOR NARUTO-KUN!TThooray for Ino tough!:)...sakura's a b***h(srry sakura fans)pls update soonx3
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I despise you for making such an interesting story and then not continuing it.
RisingMist chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I want more! I hope the angsty part ends soon. Its getting a little annoying. Although I could deal with it for a few more chapters. You've done well :)
tacaloking chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i like your story i always thought ino and naruto wood of made a good couple