Reviews for A Flower's Last Petal
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 4 . 11/2
Cool story. It's just so good I can imagine this happening
aymenkhouja6 chapter 4 . 9/21
Talking about having chapter 5 faster ... 6 years later still nothing
Tzardok chapter 2 . 6/5
I have a correction for you. Ryo have been replaced with in Yen in the year 1868.
So Kishimoto used it only to make it sound more medieval, not to reduce confusion.
X chapter 4 . 2/6
Hello there I am a fanfic writer who is insprired by your writing! But I'm confused... When are you planning on updating this
Godzillakiller chapter 4 . 2/6
When the hell are you going to update this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
It has almost been five years since you updated and I still hope you'd continue this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Suigetsu Hozuki chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I love this story, I wish there were more stories like this. I keep this story on my iPod so I won't lose it.
spiritgirl16 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
AWWW POOR NARUTO-KUN!TThooray for Ino tough!:)'s a b***h(srry sakura fans)pls update soonx3
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I despise you for making such an interesting story and then not continuing it.
RisingMist chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I want more! I hope the angsty part ends soon. Its getting a little annoying. Although I could deal with it for a few more chapters. You've done well :)
tacaloking chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i like your story i always thought ino and naruto wood of made a good couple
None231223 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
You pretty much won't continue this, I think you won't, at least...but I like how this is going so much, so I want to try. :3 When you have the chance, please continue!
Tori Paige chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I LOVE IT IT IS SOO CUTE! Go away Sakura. Ino has to have NAruto! lol Wel please get more chapters up please
furin-a chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Wow NaruIno~! I'm finding it! So Ino's mom isn't alive here then. i dont like some people in konoha and these are sakura and sasuke -*-