Reviews for A Flower's Last Petal
X chapter 4 . 2/6
Hello there I am a fanfic writer who is insprired by your writing! But I'm confused... When are you planning on updating this
Godzillakiller chapter 4 . 2/6
When the hell are you going to update this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
It has almost been five years since you updated and I still hope you'd continue this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Suigetsu Hozuki chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I love this story, I wish there were more stories like this. I keep this story on my iPod so I won't lose it.
spiritgirl16 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
AWWW POOR NARUTO-KUN!TThooray for Ino tough!:)...sakura's a b***h(srry sakura fans)pls update soonx3
Timetrixter22 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I despise you for making such an interesting story and then not continuing it.
RisingMist chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I want more! I hope the angsty part ends soon. Its getting a little annoying. Although I could deal with it for a few more chapters. You've done well :)
tacaloking chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i like your story i always thought ino and naruto wood of made a good couple
None231223 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
You pretty much won't continue this, I think you won't, at least...but I like how this is going so much, so I want to try. :3 When you have the chance, please continue!
Tori Paige chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I LOVE IT IT IS SOO CUTE! Go away Sakura. Ino has to have NAruto! lol Wel please get more chapters up please
furin-a chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Wow NaruIno~! I'm finding it! So Ino's mom isn't alive here then. i dont like some people in konoha and these are sakura and sasuke -*-
Solowin chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
OMG PLEASE UPdate as soon as possible. i need to know what happens nexT! guguhughuarhahr lol

great story :D
majorfangirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
I was so glad! I woke up at three AM today because it's my birthday and saw THIS in my inbox. My favorite pair, by one of my favorite authors, and it just got an update! WOOHOO!
sdasdasda chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Dattebayo is a form of nonsensical exclamation it has no meaning. And Naruto mostly says 'believe it' whenever he makes a promise or such.